• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My experience from cheapest to most expensive:

1. Pattaya

2. Phuket

3. Samui

4. Hua Hin

Have you been to Phuket lately? Not only has it fully recovered from the tsunami, prices are higher than ever for hotels, food, golf etc. Even the tuk tuk drivers are now demanding 300 baht for a trip between Patong and Karon.

agree with the ranking, but guess the figures are not a representive index as i would set Phuket and Ko Samui at around 200 if Bangkok is 100

i would add Chiang Mai (between Pattaya and Bangkok), Ko Chang (between Bangkok and Hua Hin) and your friendly Isaan neighbourhood with 25%!!!

Koh Samed sounds like a good option for you. Great beaches and not crowded. Takes 3-4 hours in a minivan from BKK.

Many Bangkok youths go there for the weekend. So i thought it was going to be a wild party but no. I was very surprised how well behaved they were. They even swim fully clothed. Just plain weird!

Koh Samed sounds like a good option for you. Great beaches and not crowded. Takes 3-4 hours in a minivan from BKK.

Many Bangkok youths go there for the weekend. So i thought it was going to be a wild party but no. I was very surprised how well behaved they were. They even swim fully clothed. Just plain weird!

What the pick up a girl situation in KO Samet?

I was there with a girl before so didnt get to find out, but it did nt seem very encouraging, but then again this is Thailand.

Archived