Psychological study of punters...?

Old Hippie

The way I see it there are a couple of categories,

don't really need a psychological study because it would just show that men love pussy! All kind of people are going to prostitutes, politicians, actors, the boss of the bank and the butcher around the corner. Everyone claims to have his own reasons.

When I have learned one thing in the online sex business then that men spend too much money to get off! I had members for longer than 4 years paying 29.99 USD every month, which is about 1400 USD. Others bought the models fancy lingerie and dresses just to get an email in return. Behavior of such men is unexplainable but I don't complain because I made a very decent cut from their desperation.

It is something Hippie and I definately agree. The men who come here are buying an illusion. Just last night we had a birthday party for one of my BG friends who turned 30yo. I had a 18yo on my lap who is already a top professional, a confidence like an experienced girl and a set of boobs that you couldn't design better in the computer!

An old fat (280lbs at least) was sitting next to us and asked me kindly if I am planning on barfining her or if we are just fooling around. I lifted her wee little body up and placed her on his lap. He was all confident when he came in, he looked like a total jerk but seemed to be a nice bloke. The more she was radiating the more he got unconfident. I listenend to their conversation since I was interested. He started off with funny lines that she heard a billion of times before but she played well along. She was playing with him nicely to make him feel good. After he wasted all his 5 funny lines he was just sitting there starring on the stage holding her waist. She tried to motivate him for another talk about he acted like a little lamb at the slaughterhouse ;) so I decided to help out and said "cheers to both of them" and behind her back I gave him a sign to smile. He didn't so I was tickeling her and balmed him. He noticed that this is a way to proceed so he tickled her a little and after 2 minutes there ws no word or movement at all. Finally he said "can I barfine you?" she agreed and was happy for the business. When she went changing he asked me if I know what she likes, since I was drunk I said "money" and smiled. He tried to smile too but I knew I shouldnt have said that. He asked me "how much should I offer her?" I said "Nothing, pay her as much as you think she was worth it when the job is done" He asked me "2500 for long time enough?" I said "more than enough, but she wont go long time with you, she will tell you that when she comes back" he said "how you know, you go with her before?" I said "No, but I know she only goes LT with young or japanese men" I know I should have shut my stupid mouth but turned out I did her a favor. She came back and said "I only can go ST because it is the birthday of my best friend, maybe tomorrow" He offered her right away "4000 baht" she agreed and when she left she told me, "see you in 1 hour"

Bottomline, they guy knew she doesn't give a shit, he knew he is too old, ugly and uninteresting to attract this wee little thing, so he offered her double the money. I seriously don't know why, doesn't make him feel more bad about himself or am I too critical. Fact is that she came 48 minutes later with 3000 baht for ST. My best guess is that he is one of those who overpays a girl to compensate his looks and when he pays enough his skills won't be questionend. Even when he had a hotel right at Soi Diamond, 48 minutes for 2 people taking a shower, fucking, taking a shower again and returning to the bar doesn't imply that he has much endurance!

So why is one like this going to a hooker? because he has no other option and if he would meet a real girl and shoot his semen right during the foreplay there is no way he could keep her for longer than one night!

According how the people drool and acording to their looks and behavior this might be the most common reason and psychological explanation for a regular punter!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you wanna explore the Psychology of it all, then i can rant on to my hearts content, altho' maybe not anyone elses...altho' i think you hit the nail on the head about that guy...low self esteem/confidence, but he got what he wanted and so did she...happy campers alround.

Hmmm, actually I believe this doesn't apply to whats going on over here and having said that I know it contradicts my example above!

Going to a hooker at home might totally match his theory. A regular thai hooker with her sugar coated mouth is supposed to boost your confidence. Especially in Beer Bars he is coming as a wee little person and leaves as a pseudo confident man. You get so many compliments on every street corner in Pattaya, no matter who ugly you are, after a while you start to believe it! Good for them who can carry this confidence home!

A regular thai hooker with her sugar coated mouth is supposed to boost your confidence. Especially in Beer Bars he is coming as a wee little person and leaves as a pseudo confident man. You get so many compliments on every street corner in Pattaya, no matter who ugly you are, after a while you start to believe it! Good for them who can carry this confidence home!

Can't these blokes see its all fake? All a game?

An illusion?

Farang women often say they don't base their opinions on how a guy looks, but that's a crock of shit. If these guys carry a sense of confidence home, well and good, but it's still not going to get chicks to talk to them back in Farangland IMO.

These girls (the Thai girls) aren't going to be throwing the compliments to them if there wasn't a chance of parting the farang with some hard-earned baht.

I wonder if hookers in Thailand were the same price as in farangland whether as many would partake?

I've not had trouble getting sex off "regular" girls for free, (both Thai and farang), but as I get older I will probably pay for sex more often! For me, I like sex. If I feel the urge, I can have sex with stunningly beautiful women in Thailand for a few bucks at the drop of the hat. That's where the allure lies for me. Not because the girls give me a false sense of confidence to boost my own insecurities and inadequacies.

Farang women often say they don't base their opinions on how a guy looks' date='[/quote']

A german comedian once said that german women claim that they don't care about the looks of a man, they want a man who can make her laugh, he added "that's bullshit, I am the living proof" :)

German comedian.... isn't that an oxymoron? :) :grin: :grinyes:

Bit of research for you to throw into the mix, altho' if you're jjsushi, i guess it doesn't apply...but the rest of the world might find this interesting....

I forget the exact figures, or who carried out the research, it's been a while since i studied Social Psychology....but....

A person decides on another within the first 6 seconds of meeting them....this decision is based on the 'type' of person they are, how attractive they are, whether that person is a potential mate etc...this decision is around 70-80%....the remainder is accrued as they begin to interact....this initial 70-80% is reasonably fixed and quite difficult to undo....people really do judge very quickly....and then make assumptions....

70% approx. of attraction is physically based...again i forget the real figure, but it's thereabouts....

Now, what this tells me is, that physical appearance is fundemental, as are the initial interaction.

It's possible to alter this by having a 'stellar' personality...but if you don't, it's an uphill struggle....

Archived