Psychological study of punters...?

Old Hippie

Troy said:

"

Bottomline, they guy knew she doesn't give a shit, he knew he is too old, ugly and uninteresting to attract this wee little thing, so he offered her double the money. I seriously don't know why, doesn't make him feel more bad about himself or am I too critical. Fact is that she came 48 minutes later with 3000 baht for ST. My best guess is that he is one of those who overpays a girl to compensate his looks and when he pays enough his skills won't be questionend. Even when he had a hotel right at Soi Diamond, 48 minutes for 2 people taking a shower, fucking, taking a shower again and returning to the bar doesn't imply that he has much endurance!"

Next to a psychological study there should be a fysiological research done to accompany each other. The guy who has no staying power, and ejaculates before entering her or within the first 10 minutes, will never attract a woman woman and really *have* her in the sense that she will give all her feminine gifts. Again if she is sexless she will be attracted to a man who cannot ravish her. 7 minutes is average on the Wallen in Amsterdam...

Unfortunately there are a lot of men who are sexually dysfunctionate and it is a reason to travel thousands of miles and pay for play, cause the urge to get off is still there, even though for a woman it is not worth the trouble.

However in many of these cases men can do pleasurable exercises that will develop staying power. Some cant be bothered to go thru the effort since they think coming is the highest pleasure in sex and dont know the road going there on the edge is far more intense when it is a loooooooooooooongggggggggggggggggg way.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly agree Topcatta, I read some tantric books when in India, and found that you can consciously improve your sexual evolution.

just doing exercises which increase the muscle strength around this area helps. In the throws of passion the natural reaction is for the muscles to become tense in the body just like if your doing situps etc. If however, you can be in a strained position while your muscles remain relaxed then feeling and sexual energy is free to move around the body easier. Breathing also is important factor I think, and a good diet.

I also think that being aware of bodily sensation improves your awareness of the sensations that take place and then you can move deepr into them.

70% approx. of attraction is physically based...again i forget the real figure, but it's thereabouts....

Now, what this tells me is, that physical appearance is fundemental, as are the initial interaction.

quote]

But physical appearance is wider than looks, smells, and sounds also play a role. Its a primal thing. You can smell when a person is healthy which is an important attribute in the time of the Neantherthalers. Can this man give me healthy offspring and protect my kids???

Plus beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one finds beautiful an other doesnt. It may also have to do with our aura's and energy. We dont know that because most of us cant see it with our eyes so we tend to dismiss it as a factor. But there is more that we dont know in this world and beyond than that we do know ( in science). So what aura's click or repulse or neutralize each other out?

Although my ultimate dream is to be like my hero CT and have womenâ??s panties hit the floor the minute I walk in the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:neener::bow::worship::beer:

In LoS with the right money that can be easily arranged. Shall we do that Troy for Doggie Nr. 2? A good time to introduce me to that ladyfriend of yours that likes pussy. But dont judge me for diving into the Divine!!!

When I'm walking the streets' date=' every woman I meet is a simple "Yes, I would fuck her" or "No, I won't." When it comes to women, that is the first thing I think about. :)

After a couple of beers the first category gets a lot bigger. :drunk: [/quote']

You are such a slut! :cool:

Damn, then i'm a slut too....ah, well, why fight it.....

70% approx. of attraction is physically based...again i forget the real figure' date=' but it's thereabouts....

Now, what this tells me is, that physical appearance is fundemental, as are the initial interaction.

quote']

But physical appearance is wider than looks, smells, and sounds also play a role. Its a primal thing. You can smell when a person is healthy which is an important attribute in the time of the Neantherthalers. Can this man give me healthy offspring and protect my kids???

Plus beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one finds beautiful an other doesnt. It may also have to do with our aura's and energy. We dont know that because most of us cant see it with our eyes so we tend to dismiss it as a factor. But there is more that we dont know in this world and beyond than that we do know ( in science). So what aura's click or repulse or neutralize each other out?

I can go with the whole smell thing as there's evidence to show that gaps in peoples DNA, or damaged chromosomes are supposedly broadcast via our aroma...hell no one likes a man or lady smelling of severe or even mild BO...and well, a fishy smell can be nausea inducing..... :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

However, auras and such like are the preserve of mysticism, or as i like to call it....a bunch of crafty people making money out of those who are gullible....there's a reason only a few can see auras, they are the ones pulling the scam...

2 words...James Randy.....an American who has for over a decade now offered a 1 million dollar reward to anyone who can demonstrate any mystical powers....strangely there have been no takers, despite many trying or avoiding...

Really TC...science gets around to disproving this stuff, but some just keep on believing it, no matter what...

i do think there is something in auras. A friend and me spent nearly a year in India and met some yogis. All three said I had a certain colour aura. All three said the same colour for me, at different ends of the country, and the same colour for my friend each time.

Just chance they all said the same colour? I dont know. But just because sciemce cant see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Dark matter wasnt known about before, but now they know that it exists. But it still existed.

I dont believe we exist in a vacuum, matter is everywhere, and cause and effect exist everywhere, so I think we there is the possibility that there is a spirit or an enegy that enables all the smallest of smallest functions in this universe to occur. The 100's of billions of small light photons that pass through your retina every second for example. What enables these to function, what is the substratum of at the root that enables these minute functions to happen. science doesant know yet and the mystery may always be there.

So funny how a question about bar punters gets onto science,LOL

Archived