Psychological study of punters...?

Old Hippie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A person decides on another within the first 6 seconds of meeting them....

Exactly what I have always thought. Totally matches my behavior and I am not sure I need 6 seconds, when it comes to business there is a lot what a face and body language can tell you and when it comes to mates it is pure sympathy, when it comes to girls I know it within 2 seconds of I like her or not and no matter how much holy honey i was spilling on this board about nice girls, if she isn't hot i don't give a shit! My loss of course, I am sure I am missing a lot!

I know this is rather off topic but interesting, everyone whos business is depending on meetings or everyone who is actively dating I recommend to buy a book about Body Language from Sammy Molcho

The body of a person doesn't lie except he is a politician and trained. You wanna know if the girl next to you has sympathy for you you can simply judge that by the direction she is crossing her legs! You wanna know if she is lying to you, you can see that by the gestures she is doing with her hands. It is very interesting and very helpful!

Although I donâ??t like generalizations Iâ??ll play along.

Iâ??m the overseas worker who works in a very very bad neighborhood :confused: ; comes to LOS every 3-4 months to party :drunk: and get a new prospective on life. Just enjoy spending time with the local sweeties and goes back to work until the next time.

Although my ultimate dream is to be like my hero CT and have womenâ??s panties hit the floor the minute I walk in the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:neener::bow::worship::beer:

A person decides on another within the first 6 seconds of meeting them....

Exactly what I have always thought. Totally matches my behavior and I am not sure I need 6 seconds' date=' when it comes to business there is a lot what a face and body language can tell you and when it comes to mates it is pure sympathy, when it comes to girls I know it within 2 seconds of I like her or not and no matter how much holy honey i was spilling on this board about nice girls, if she isn't hot i don't give a shit! My loss of course, I am sure I am missing a lot!

I know this is rather off topic but interesting, everyone whos business is depending on meetings or everyone who is actively dating I recommend to buy a book about Body Language from Sammy Molcho

The body of a person doesn't lie except he is a politician and trained. You wanna know if the girl next to you has sympathy for you you can simply judge that by the direction she is crossing her legs! You wanna know if she is lying to you, you can see that by the gestures she is doing with her hands. It is very interesting and very helpful!

[/quote']

I certainly agree that first impressions are made within 6 seconds, but surely we all have pre-judged someone to find that they become good friends.

I think in some ways this is true but bullshit also. The persons father/mother may have died the week before and we may meet them and say he looks like a pretty dour/boring type, if quiet etc. They could be in a frame of mind that isnt usual or just a bad mood at that time.

I dont place very much importance on first impressions, so I would say I dont decide on someone. Decide denotes already have made up your mind, making you less open,IMHO

I dont place very much importance on first impressions, so I would say I dont decide on someone. Decide denotes already have made up your mind, making you less open,IMHO

I agree with you in general, ut not when it comes to sex! When I'm walking the streets, every woman I meet is a simple "Yes, I would fuck her" or "No, I won't." When it comes to women, that is the first thing I think about. :)

After a couple of beers the first category gets a lot bigger. :drunk:

Although my ultimate dream is to be like my hero CT and have womenâ??s panties hit the floor the minute I walk in the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:neener::bow::worship::beer:

Dawg, don't forget that you are insanely old already :neener:, 1 minute would be an insult for me and would just steal my time and we both know you don't have so much time anymore :beer:! 1 minute before I walk into the bar there is a bright light flashing and all girls drop their panties and smeared KY Lotion into their crotch! Well maybe you look like Yoda but you can learn a lot from the young Skywalk(ingstreet)er CT :neener::bow::worship::beer:

Archived