Update to the coming Apocalypse

preahko

so tonight, on a solo journey home from the ninth circle of hell (sukh soi 13), as the taxi turned right onto asok, I was stopped by the MIB. they did something to me I've never experienced before in thigh land: total pat-down search, pulled all my money (didn't snatch any) and my cellphone out of my front pockets, pulled my allergy medicine outta my back pockets, questions all around...

in the end, let me go just fine...but taxi driver said, "they selected you because you're wearing all black (all I EVER wear, what can I say, I'm a citizen of the world, black NEVER goes out of style in the few places on this hillbilly redneck earth that actually matter: new york, san francisco, berlin, tokyo...), and it was his feeling that they were most definitely looking for more bombs...

it's coming, folks...

preahko

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the bright side: Nana Disco was open until 3 tonight...and as usual, that gets rid of the more puke-worthy farangs, but unfortunately leaves the more desparate working girls...good thing I was just there for dancing, which was quite fun!!

preahko

I'm not sure whether this should be a new thread or not but yesterday a village copper called in and asked to see my passport. He filled out a form with all my details and asked for a passport photo to clip on it. He then asked my wife for one and clipped it beside mine. When he left, and it was a completely friendly visit, I asked my wife what it was about and she said..."the new president wants to know where all the farangs are so he can watch the bad ones". Been here three years and never happened before.

Hi,

"the new president wants to know where all the farangs are so he can watch the bad ones"

What the fuck!!!???? What about all the bad Thais? Do they get a visit from the cops and get to report to the cops every 3 months as well?

I find this very insulting.

Sanuk!

I only used to hear the cops and the stupid southie Irish (same same usually) conservative old fucks say that, and that many years ago in Boston. Don't think anyone cares now-a-days what length someone wears their hair. Well, except the stupid southie Irish conservatives, and the cops that are ex-jarhead marines maybe. Maybe the ocassional skinhead. Some things never change, or maybe most things remain the same. :D Wish the music scene was as good as it was all those years ago. Let that freak flag fly!

Archived