Hillary Clinton launches White House bid:

OCgringo

Those stories HAVE come out.

Back in Clinton's first term, I was in a theatre troop in Hollywood. I remember writing a sketch we performed which included every single scandalous story which came out about the Clinton's...I played Bill.

The Hillary/lesbian story was included in the sketch...I think I had her with Billie Jean King...Michael Jackson was also involved somehow...but the point was that there were sooo many ridiculous claims made that most if not all had to be false, and showed the desperation the Republicans had in trying to find something to derail his Presidency...since he was so successful in his policies.

So the sketch went along with me chasing various interns around the stage with my pants down, until finally everybody gangs around me and starts calling me, er, Bill, all of the names various conservatives were calling the president. The reply..."Yes, all that's rtue...but I'm still better than the Republicans" To which all agreed and saluted Mr Clinton to the strains of the national anthem in the background.

A great documentary came out a few years ago about this time called "The Hunting of the President" Eye opening. Interesting to see if it happens again.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have lost it, man !

P.S.:

Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upper New York state. She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President. She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "YES" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval.

Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers".

At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds. A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come to select the new name given to the Senator.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of shit it can no longer fly.

HH

Can Bill run for the vice presidency beside Hillary? After rereading parts of the constitution yes, but still it would be against the spirit of the constituion as he couldn't be an acting president one single second. That way the next president would be the Speaker instead and guaranteeing female leadership.

I remember that red feminists in the sixties proclaimed that politics was to be for females only. :smirk:

Archived