Thai 360.com Poster No longer Gives a Shit

Fidel

... has reportedly thrown in the proverbial towel and decided that copying and pasting selected anti-Western news stories on the thai360.com message board is pointless...

The only words I've welcomed more have been "you can come in my mouth". (And before anybody asks, it wasn't ALHOLK who uttered them.)

HH

:grin: :grin:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fidel,

"CONTROVERSIAL board poster Fidel, considered by many observers to be obsessively and virulently anti-American, has reportedly thrown in the proverbial towel and decided that copying and pasting selected anti-Western news stories on the thai360.com message board is pointless, if not entertaining."

Controversial? Nah, just annoying after a while. Definitely obsessed to the max and letting this Bush crap drive him a bit nutty. Pointless, and yes, not very entertaining. Would much rather hear Mr. Fidel's stories of his times spent in Thailand, recommendations for hotels, bars, massage parlors, all things Thai. The rest, mostly a waste of time and effort. What? It's going to change someone else's political beliefs?

Right. I don't think so, and really, mai sanuk.

"Sources close to the lazy, drunken Irish key molester report that he is too busy smoking potent Pakistani hashish and drinking cheap, dangerously distilled spirits to mount any plausible argument against his many detractors."

Now you're talking! Paki hashish and strong spirits! Yehaaaaaaaaa! Throw in some sexy pussy and you have a plan there you young Irishman you. Inebriation and sex is much more fun and better for your health than political shite and worrying about things we'll never change on some message board about mostly Thai pussy.

"His departure from the board is likely to be welcomed by most right-thinking board members;"

What the fuck you leaving for? Silly Mick, smoke some hash and write a story about your last massage parlor adventure, or maybe regale us with tales of late night Sukhumvit debauchery and drunkenness.

"but he has expressed his wish that anyone unhinged enough to pass through the town he currently calls home call in to drink a warm beer and burn one down."

And which town might this be? Dublin? Or Bangkok? I'm definitely unhinged (hey, I hang out and drink with Dog, SuaDum, the Dumb Cnut, and even OH and other demented souls) and will happily down a few glasses of brews and/or whiskey with you any time. While watching naked women dance upon a chrome poled stage I hope. I'll skip the hash though, just puts me to sleep now-a-days. 30 years ago I woulda smoked with the best of them, and always loved the hash.

Have some fun Fidel. I hope to join you one day for a night out with Dog and some other loons.

Cent

p.s. What is the source for this news article anyway?

Have some fun Fidel. I hope to join you one day for a night out with Dog and some other loons.

Cent

Yeah..........Baby please don't go !!!! Shit I'm showing my far can age now...lol...

Actually tomorrow night sounds like an ideas !!!

Besides, you've just reminded me that Pakistan does have some mighty fine offerings....5555

But why listen to me.....I'm just a Dum Cnut....or just another "Loon"

Cheers DS / DC

January 25, 2007

Article from: AAP

CONTROVERSIAL board poster Fidel, considered by many observers to be obsessively and virulently anti-American, has reportedly thrown in the proverbial towel and decided that copying and pasting selected anti-Western news stories on the thai360.com message board is pointless, if not entertaining.

Sources close to the lazy, drunken Irish key molester report that he is too busy smoking potent Pakistani hashish and drinking cheap, dangerously distilled spirits to mount any plausible argument against his many detractors.

His departure from the board is likely to be welcomed by most right-thinking board members; but he has expressed his wish that anyone unhinged enough to pass through the town he currently calls home call in to drink a warm beer and burn one down.

Stick around Fidel, for one thing you might work out that anti-American and Anti-Western is NOT the same thing.

Archived