Thai 360.com Poster No longer Gives a Shit

Fidel

January 25, 2007

Article from: AAP

CONTROVERSIAL board poster Fidel, considered by many observers to be obsessively and virulently anti-American, has reportedly thrown in the proverbial towel and decided that copying and pasting selected anti-Western news stories on the thai360.com message board is pointless, if not entertaining.

Sources close to the lazy, drunken Irish key molester report that he is too busy smoking potent Pakistani hashish and drinking cheap, dangerously distilled spirits to mount any plausible argument against his many detractors.

His departure from the board is likely to be welcomed by most right-thinking board members; but he has expressed his wish that anyone unhinged enough to pass through the town he currently calls home call in to drink a warm beer and burn one down.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had a bhat for every guy who was pissed off at the "mean spirited bitter stupid" crap I post, I'd be well, comfortably middle class. Don't let these people win! Stay around, and keep providing us with the news! Especially since I am to bored/apathetic to go look for it myself.

quote=Fidel]January 25, 2007

Article from: AAP

CONTROVERSIAL board poster Fidel, considered by many observers to be obsessively and virulently anti-American, has reportedly thrown in the proverbial towel and decided that copying and pasting selected anti-Western news stories on the thai360.com message board is pointless, if not entertaining.

Sources close to the lazy, drunken Irish key molester report that he is too busy smoking potent Pakistani hashish and drinking cheap, dangerously distilled spirits to mount any plausible argument against his many detractors.

His departure from the board is likely to be welcomed by most right-thinking board members; but he has expressed his wish that anyone unhinged enough to pass through the town he currently calls home call in to drink a warm beer and burn one down.

Fidel

I have been one of your critics in the past, but don't me or anyone else stop you from posting. As Old Hippie says lots of posters disgree with him but fuc......em thats what the board is for :shocked:

ps. Would still prefer you to start the Fidel weekly from Islamabad rather than the stuff you do buts thats me

Guest lazyphil

lol, you silly fool, stay and stop fishing for support from the likes of ALHOLK.......DONT BE SUCH A BABY!!!! :smirk:

the interlectual dwarf, leader of the pack of them!

Archived