Thai 360.com Poster No longer Gives a Shit

Fidel

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen he was getting odious and redundant anyway. Make NO doubt its not about being left or right as I am pretty darn liberal,but it was just getting tiresome at only looking at the bad side of America. :thumbup:

On an even brighter note my mother in law gave me a 2 year Bush Count down calender featuring the pathetic bastard with GREAT photos and all of his famous idiotic quotes right up until his final days. :thumbup:

Available for caring discerning collecros everywhere

I guess it doesn't belong here.

I kind of posted it as a 'joke' while under the influence as I'm planning on spending a lot less time posting on here and more time on stuff like amateur video editing and writing.

Also, I've decided to take the approach to politics advocated by the Lord Buddha for a while, i.e. don't bother with it.

In starting this thread I also managed to come across as self-obsessed/whingy/mentally unstable.. nicely done, eh?

It's kind of like that drunk text messaging thing.. although that is something I haven't been guilty of.

Amen he was getting odious and redundant anyway.

That applies to lots of posters.

but it was just getting tiresome at only looking at the bad side of America.

Unfortunately for all good Americans mostly the bad side is now visible in the outside world. You didn't see anywhere near as many negative posts on the board while Clinton was president.

There are a significant number of posters that I would like to see leaving the board but I would never make a post to that effect. I believe in freedom of speech for everyone. That includes also people with which I totally disagree.

As for right/left wing politics it is meaningless to compare the USA to Europe as the scales are different. E.g. I'm a conservative and clearly to the left of the middle. In your country that would probably place me in the leftmost part of the democratic party.

with GREAT photos and all of his famous idiotic quotes right up until his final days.

You must live in a very large apartment if you can fit in such an enormous document. :grin: :neener::elephant:

P.S. I hit the wrong reply button. This was in fact a reply to jigtawn.

[color:red]"And for the record, as an American who maybe is anti what america has become, I don't consider you at all anti American...maybe if you try harder?"[/color]

EXACTLY how I feel Old Hippie.

But if people have read some of my posts, they would notice that the USA could be a model for other countries but unfortunately, I feel we are headed in the opposite direction and we may have to revisit once more the social uprest we experienced as we did in the 60's and 70's. If we do have this type of unrest, I am sure it will be a lot more violent.

Archived