Nana Bible Bash

soiarrai

Are those folks back again? The Bible thumpers show up periodically, but I hadn't heard of them being around in a long time. It's usually a older guy with a couple of younger ones (his sons?) who look sort of embarrassed by the whole thing.

Why don't you give a couple of girls some money to go over and molest the guys. :)

I see him from time to time including last night. He is there so frequently a BG asked me if it is his full time job and whether he gets paid to do it. He stands at the entrance and shouts at the top of his lungs, but due to all the music from the beer bars you can see him but not hear what he is saying. I hope someone shows up at his place of worship, stands on the doorstep, and shouts the good news of whore mongering! Wonder how tolerant he would be when he gets a dose of his own medicine.

"...They love to become martyrs and enjoy persecution..."

Well, I love Prostitution as well...oh wait, you ment something else, thought you mispelled it. Agree, don't give these assholes any thing to marytr them...though sticking a few Katoeys on them would be funny, especially the ones who love to fight.

Archived