Nana Bible Bash

soiarrai

I mean if we went into a church on a Sunday, and started a Coyote dance contest or a "sex in" to protest these assholes crashing our fun, people would raise all sorts of hell. So why should we allow these shit for brains to do this to us in our "venues?"

I imagine somewhere, there is a Thai law that would not allow this sort of shit (preaching against Bhudda/Thai cluture etc) that should get them shut up...and better yet banned. What makes these assholes arrogant enough to think they have any right to claim "true knowledge of god's word" and demand we change is beyond me.

Even more offensive are the assholes who go to your house and try to convert you over to their way. To me, no one should be allowed to knock on your door or call you on the phone trying to sell you shit or convert you. You should at least be safe in your home. Fuck these people, I say dump a bucket of piss on them, and give them the marytrdom they seek...or better yet, hire a taxi guy to shut them up! I am sick of these assholes pissing on my parade...and don't even get me started on the god damned jehova's witness people...not sure who is worse them or the fucking scientologists...at least the mormons piss off when you tell them to.

Hi,

"I mean if we went into a church on a Sunday, and started a Coyote dance contest or a "sex in" to protest these assholes crashing our fun, people would raise all sorts of hell. So why should we allow these shit for brains to do this to us in our "venues?""

Fully agree with you!

This is one of the main reasons I despise religious nutters.

Sanuk!

Doing this shit to these people makes them only stronger. They love to become martyrs and enjoy persecution.

Making them a joke does not make them stronger. I doubt you will see a photo of the preacher smooching with a khatoey on their annual fund raising letter. :rotl:

It would be funny as hell, to go and make friends with them, find out where they are from, get addresses, names and location of churches...then get some nasty pictures of them with hookers male and female, and in between, and then plaster them all around for the folks at home to see...

The stronger the response, the more the disturbance. I'd bet any money this guy would love to screw a few TGs....ANY money...but he feels guilty, self repulsed by unclean thoughts...

In fact i imagine his deviance runs a lot deeper than just shagging a few TGs...guilt and shame are powerful...they make people do strange things.

Archived