It was faked!

Flashermac

Dabbish, please get off your high horse...

You minimise the extent, by questioning the validity of the numbers of deaths.

Minimising an event is a form of denial.

Denial tends to really piss folks off when it's a matter of mass execution and can appear racist. If you can't make the connection in this, then i would suggest it is in fact you that is having trouble with your cognitive processing.

The facts remain. A lot of innocent people died due to a racist regime, that based it's justification for such acts on utter bullshit. Why quarrel over the numbers, if one dies due to such hate and stupidity, it is one too many. Furthermore, why are you so concerned and worried about how many died...? The true extent can only ever be a guess, due to the nature of the crimes committed...You do appear overly aggrieved... very odd...hence the reasoning of others, that your opinions are rather strange.

The mass graves were there, the evidence is there. Plenty of it, try reading a book or doing some research and avoid revisionist historians. You will find the answers if you look in the right places.

Try http://www.remember.org/camps/

For images from Auschwitz-Birkenau and Mauthausen. You can see the ovens were capable of holding a lot more than 2 or 4 bodies. Did you really go there or are you just shit stirring? Even someone of limited intelligence can see hundreds of bodies could be disposed of daily in the furnaces.

Taken from Wikipedia

Auschwitz II (Birkenau)

Auschwitz II (Birkenau) is a camp that many people know simply as "Auschwitz" (it was larger than Auschwitz I, and more people passed through its gates than did those of Auschwitz I). It was the site of imprisonment of hundreds of thousands, and of the killing of over one million people, mainly Jews but also large numbers of Poles, and Gypsies, mostly through gassing.

The Nazis established Auschwitz in April 1940 under the direction of Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler. The camp originally housed political prisoners from occupied Poland and from concentration camps within Germany. Construction of nearby Birkenau (in Polish, Brzezinka), also known as Auschwitz II, began in October 1941, and a historic picture of that construction can be found.[5] Birkenau had four gas chambers, designed to resemble showers, and four crematoria, used to incinerate bodies. Approximately 40 more satellite camps were established around Auschwitz. These were forced labor camps and were known collectively as Auschwitz III. The first one was built at Monowitz and held Poles who had been forcibly evacuated from their hometowns by the Nazis. The inmates of Monowitz were forced to work in the chemical works of IG Farben.

Prisoners were transported from all over Nazi-occupied Europe by rail, arriving at Auschwitz-Birkenau in daily convoys. Arrivals at the complex were separated into four groups:

One group, about three-quarters of the total, went to the gas chambers of Auschwitz-Birkenau within a few hours; they included all children, all women with children, all the elderly, and all those who appeared on brief and superficial inspection by an SS doctor not to be fully fit. In the Auschwitz Birkenau camp more than 20,000 people could be gassed and cremated each day. At Birkenau, the Nazis used a cyanide gas produced from Zyklon B pellets, which were manufactured by two companies who had acquired licensing rights to the patent held by IG Farben. The two companies were Tesch & Stabenow, of Hamburg, who supplied two tons of the crystals each month, and Degesch, of Dessau, who produced three-quarters of a ton. The bills of lading were produced at Nuremburg.[6]

Really Dabbish....something is very wrong with what you are saying...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

as i said earlier we visited mauthausen last summer and to be fair to dabbish what her saw maybe true as the below were the only ovens i saw

DSCN25090.jpg

as i said i dont think ovens were the only form of disposal.....

Seriosly, do you think if I were a neo-nazi I'd be here in Thailand?

You and your kind don't have the ability to question. So I do care what you think. It's because of people like you that the nazis in Germany came to power.

Tell me; what's the difference of saying that 1.4 million people were gased in two ovens or that jews are rats? It's equally absurd. And you would believe in the latter if you were living in Germany in the 1930s.

There are fascists in Thailand. Take a look at some of the tatoos for a start! Just 'cos they hate Jews don't mean they don't like fucking Thai ladies. Some do differentiate between races.

Really, what you are saying is bollocks and if you don't know it then I am truly sorry for you. You, and other revisionists, disrespect the memories of millions of people.

You cannot make a statement that I were alive in Germany in the '30's I'd have also been a nazi with impunity. Where'd you make that deduction from? Or is it just wishful thinking on your part? There were anti-fascists in Germany before and during the war. Ever hear of the White Rose? No? Check it out.

This is getting pretty old. You have your views, however misguided they may be. As one shepherd said to the other I'm gonna get the flock outta here.

In WWII xx millions perished (of many nationalities, Jews and non-Jews alike)

Stalin got rid of a few million "dissidents"

Pol Pot did his best in nearby Cambodia.

There was the Armenian genocide, the Ruanda genocide, the Dafur genocide, the Mostar genocide, the extermination of all 20 thousand inhabitants of the French city of Beziers on July 22, 1209 as ordonned by Pope Innocentus III and executed by Arnaud-Amaury, the Abbot of Citeaux commanding the Holy Army in the difficult task of cleaning the Catholic religion from some heretics, even considering most of the inhabitants of Beziers

were Catholics in fact. (this before the Crusades masacred some more infidels.

Not to forget the siege of Massada near the Death Sea, now Israel, by the Imperial Roman army.

Want some more?

Who does not have blood on his hands? :alert:

You minimise the extent, by questioning the validity of the numbers of deaths.

Minimising an event is a form of denial.

Denial tends to really piss folks off when it's a matter of mass execution and can appear racist. If you can't make the connection in this, then i would suggest it is in fact you that is having trouble with your cognitive processing.

Yeah sure call me racist. While you're at it why don't you call the whole goverment of Iran racist too. I wonder who has a problem with their cognative thinking. I would think it's pretty obvious when somebody claims that 6 million people were gassed you would expect to see some evidence of this. But maybe that makes us different.

The facts remain. A lot of innocent people died due to a racist regime, that based it's justification for such acts on utter bullshit. Why quarrel over the numbers, if one dies due to such hate and stupidity, it is one too many. Furthermore, why are you so concerned and worried about how many died...? The true extent can only ever be a guess, due to the nature of the crimes committed...You do appear overly aggrieved... very odd...hence the reasoning of others, that your opinions are rather strange.

I agree with you, a lot of people died and it was horrible and needs to be remembered. I don't care about the numbers. I would have been happier if the teachers told me that they didn't know to what extent how many people died. But instead they told me 6 million people were gassed and that this was proven. Well I'd like to see some evidence to this claim. That is all.

The mass graves were there, the evidence is there. Plenty of it, try reading a book or doing some research and avoid revisionist historians. You will find the answers if you look in the right places.

Of course there were mass graves, but not to accomodate 6 million people! We study WW2 a lot in swedish schools and never have I heard such a claim.

For images from Auschwitz-Birkenau and Mauthausen. You can see the ovens were capable of holding a lot more than 2 or 4 bodies. Did you really go there or are you just shit stirring? Even someone of limited intelligence can see hundreds of bodies could be disposed of daily in the furnaces.

This is simular (or maybe the same) of what I saw in Auswitch:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/thaiphil/DSCN25090.jpg

It's obvious you can only accomodate 1 person per oven there. And even if you did burn hundreds of bodies per day. How do you burn 1.4 million in less than 2 years? Pretty efficient those germans huh?

There are fascists in Thailand. Take a look at some of the tatoos for a start! Just 'cos they hate Jews don't mean they don't like fucking Thai ladies. Some do differentiate between races.

But you called me a neo-nazi, not a fascist. Do you know the difference? And no, I'm not a fascist either.

You cannot make a statement that I were alive in Germany in the '30's I'd have also been a nazi with impunity. Where'd you make that deduction from? Or is it just wishful thinking on your part? There were anti-fascists in Germany before and during the war. Ever hear of the White Rose? No? Check it out.

Yeah I know about White Rose. I even seen the film about it. But my point was that you don't question what you're told. In the 1930s the norm was to hate jews. And my point was that if you were alive then you'd jump that bandwagon and you wouldn't question the claim that all jews are rats.

• 1 month later...

Still a really stupid thread, my grandfather personally killed jews, not because he was convinced it was a good thing, more because the nazis would have killed him if he had dismissed an order! Really a stupid thread and people argue with the topic don't know what they are talking about!

Archived