It was faked!

Flashermac

Really? I had no idea and I find this a most dichotomous concept. In Mexico I know that if you are on the receiving end well this makes you queer/gay but the "insertive" person so to speak is not a fag.

All of which proves that the world is really nuts,hypocritical and makes the boyz at Thai 360 look almost normal. :) :thumbup:

That is how a lot of guys see it...ever hear Katoey fans on their rants? Knew a guy here in SFO, some of you may know him, if so, keep quiet :) Anyway, the guy had an affair with a Filipino Lady boy (Binny boy)(Pre op) who performed in a drag show here. Not really a very convincing one at that.

Anyway, the affair lasted maybe a year or so, actual dating, movies, dinners etc...seemed a real relationship on all accounts. One day, the Lady boy shows up with out his drag outfit...in other words in men's clothing...still looked/acted gay, but appeared male (as I said, wasn't too convincing in his dresses either).

The farang guy went nuts, started beating him, calling him a fag, and saying shit like "I hate fags, I am not a fag, what are you doing...?" and was really insane over it. We pulled the guy off of him, the police were called, arrest made, later dropped...the whole time, the guy was violently denying a ton of shit...very odd how people deal with it...just proves, denial can work for people when needed.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the strangest damned thread, the holocaust vs the bum boys.

Maybe this is where it went wrong ...

Holocaust victims:

- 10,000 to 25,000 homosexual men

:dunno:

Time for a little recap. Lazyphil mentioned Palestinians being left to rot and I provided a few facts and figures to show that wasn't totally accurate. I mentioned Yasser Arafat having a business in Kuwait and of course somebody had to point out that he may have been queer. That was soon followed by Afghan bum boys. Jack has got a serious penis size discussion going on another thread but Jane Fonda is still up for grabs.

Squire,

I think that you are truly off your box. :crazy: I may act crackers sometimes, well alright most of the time, but you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. :thumbdown:

If your evidence of proof of existence is electoral rolls then you will never make a historian. :) I'm not on the electoral roll where I live as I didn't fill in the bloody forms. (Means I can't vote but hey so what they're all the same just wear different tie colours. :alert: )I think I exist but I'm not sure. :confused: Could just be a figment. If we travel back through the mists of time, say back to the middle ages, would you deny deaths took place then as there is no electoral roll? Don't forget not every country had a Doomsday Book and even that doesn't list everyone alive. :(

The final solution took place. Give in. Accept it. The nazis did kill millions of people, Jews included. There were death camps. There were gas chambers. There were crematoria. There were people who survived and some still walk around with a little blue ink tatoo. The nazis documented their atrocities in triplicate. Why don't you take yourself off to a museum or a library and check stuff out rather than spouting revisionist neo-nazi nonsense? :question: I can point you in the direction of a good place to read documentary evidence if you're in London - it's the Wiener Library. Got it all there. In real German and other European languages too.

Hugs & Kisses :cussing::censored::sleeping: :onfire: :banghead::clown::doah::stirthepo:soapbox::stupid:

Dabbish-

You are nuts. An intimate family member liberated Dachau and saw the ovens,saw what they were doing First hand.

Oh I'm nuts huh? I presume your "intimate family member" that liberated Dachau caught the nazis burning bodies red handed?

I'm getting sick of repeating myself. I've seen the ovens in Auswitch. There were two of them. I don't claim to dazzle in physics but i think it's pretty obvious that you can't cremate 1.4 million bodies in two ovens during a period less than two years.

According to this wiki page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation) it takes two hours to cremate a body today with advanced ovens. If you keep burning bodies for 24 hours you can burn 96 bodies per day (in two ovens). 1.4 million divided by 96 equals 14583 days or 40 years.

i dont think they routinely cremetated the bodys in the ovens, mauthausen only had two ovens as far as i could see, but i've seen docus on tv on bodys being buried on mass after shooting and gassing

I have too. The images i've seen were of inmates that died just before or after the liberation of these camps. They were burried by the allies to prevent diseases. Again; I'm not saying ppl didn't die in these camps. Thousands of people perished there and it's important to tell that story. But I think we should stick to the truth. It's horrific enough.

Squire,

I think that you are truly off your box. I may act crackers sometimes, well alright most of the time, but you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

If your evidence of proof of existence is electoral rolls then you will never make a historian. I'm not on the electoral roll where I live as I didn't fill in the bloody forms. (Means I can't vote but hey so what they're all the same just wear different tie colours. )I think I exist but I'm not sure. Could just be a figment. If we travel back through the mists of time, say back to the middle ages, would you deny deaths took place then as there is no electoral roll? Don't forget not every country had a Doomsday Book and even that doesn't list everyone alive.

The final solution took place. Give in. Accept it. The nazis did kill millions of people, Jews included. There were death camps. There were gas chambers. There were crematoria. There were people who survived and some still walk around with a little blue ink tatoo. The nazis documented their atrocities in triplicate. Why don't you take yourself off to a museum or a library and check stuff out rather than spouting revisionist neo-nazi nonsense? I can point you in the direction of a good place to read documentary evidence if you're in London - it's the Wiener Library. Got it all there. In real German and other European languages too.

Are you retarded? In all of my posts in this thread I've stated that I HAVE BEEN TO AUSWITCH and also that THE CAMPS DID EXIST and that THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE PERISHED THERE.

Sure go ahead and label me as a neo-nazi just because I don't agree with you. I mean when you have no arguments just start slandering your opponent.

Again; if there were gas chambers, where is the evidence? You say that the germans documented it, where are these documents?

Archived