It was faked!

Flashermac

This is the strangest damned thread' date=' the holocaust vs the bum boys.

Maybe this is where it went wrong ...

Holocaust victims:

- 10,000 to 25,000 homosexual men

:dunno:

[/quote']

Time for a little recap. Lazyphil mentioned Palestinians being left to rot and I provided a few facts and figures to show that wasn't totally accurate. I mentioned Yasser Arafat having a business in Kuwait and of course somebody had to point out that he may have been queer. That was soon followed by Afghan bum boys. Jack has got a serious penis size discussion going on another thread but Jane Fonda is still up for grabs.

Thank you, Mr Rumbold.

:beer:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's always been a twat. Papa Henry Fonda put her in a Catholic secondary school trying to restrain her, but she admits she climbed over the wall at night quite regularly to shag the local lads. I've mentioned before that I used to have a skin mag with pics of her giving the V for Vagina for the photographer. And that was some years BEFORE she became Hanoi's favourite. (She hadn't seen the people starving in Georgia yet from her Atlanta penthouse either yet.)

p.s. Have we brought GWB into this thread yet. If not, it's about time we did ...

I used to like her, before she decided she loved Hanoi and thanked the Soviets and the PRC for their military support of Hanoi. :(

No one is as unforgiving as a spurned lover!!!

:cussing:

p.s. Joan Baez went to Hanoi, but she essentially remained neutral. She opposed the war, period. I have no problem with that.

What if they burnt 20 per oven at a time? 40 per oven at a time?

If you had been to Auswitch you would have known that they could not have possibly put two people in the same oven at the same time.

Feel rather sick doing maths over this. As said elsewher 1.4 Million killed in open areas as well.

So the math they did when they added up all this figures to come up with 1.4 million isn't sick?

And if people were killed in open areas. Where are their mass-graves?

Believe what you want.

Up to you.

Just don't expect me to hold your coat.

By the way Perry Mason it's not slander if it's true.

Seriosly, do you think if I were a neo-nazi I'd be here in Thailand?

I've been in a couple of fist fights with neo-nazis back home in Sweden. I hate neo-nazis and the nazis in Germany for what they did as much as anybody. But I also think lying about what happened only gives credence to them.

In swedish schools we're perpetuated with lie that Sweden was neutral during the war. I'm sick of all the lies.

You and your kind don't have the ability to question. So I do care what you think. It's because of people like you that the nazis in Germany came to power.

Tell me; what's the difference of saying that 1.4 million people were gased in two ovens or that jews are rats? It's equally absurd. And you would believe in the latter if you were living in Germany in the 1930s.

Archived