About time she had this done!

Guest baldrick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame they don't chain her to the f'in statue and dump it in the middle of the thames along with her imbacile male offspring. She should have been put down at birth. To my eternal shame I once voted for the cow whilst suffering delusions of grandure, please accept my appologies. :o

LP she wasn't a strong leader, she was a stupid cow....if you a resolved to make bad decisions i don't see that as a positive. What the UK needs now is a PM with a brain...

I never voted for her. I'm happy i didn't.

Guest lazyphil

<>

You mean the Falklands?....she had just got into power, certainly not on her way out.

Fidel, a statue hugging regan would be better!....hey she stood up to the IRA and look Ulster is still British, despite american meddling :thumbup: :cool:

"Stood up to the IRA"?

Hang on a second. Didn't the IRA stand up to the British army.. one of the most experienced and well equipped armies in the world?

Didn't the IRA remain undefeated by the British army?

And, in the end, didn't the IRA voluntarily disarm once they had reached a settlement acceptable to all sides; power-sharing, reform of the (SS) RUC and demilitarization (withdrawal of British troops).

Maybe we interpret things differently.

One more correction, some may consider it a technicality, but for future reference, the province of Ulster consists of 9 counties. The British controlled portion of the province accounts for only 6. So, "most of Ulster is still controlled by Britain" is far more accurate than "Ulster is still British".

Archived