Thai whores rescued by Christian saviours

wonderlust

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<

I have a friend in Germany who could help!

Was taking a shortcut through Soi 3 1/2 the Arab area a few Fridays back.

I saw the Born Agains arguing with a lage group of Arab gentlemen and thought, this WILL get ugly.

Coming closer I discovered that a very resonable, sainish (if talking religion can ever be sain) CALM discussion

I was a tad stunned, was hoping the Born Agains would get tossed to some lions

DOG

I'm a non-monger.

Truth be told, I think it's sad that a lot of the girls have to (many will scoff at the 'have to' part) engage in sex work to make a decent living.

For a lot of girls there's a lot of emotional trauma involved... and a lot of shame and risk.

I was talking to a few people of this. Shame, where's the shame the girls earn a fortune compared to their non bargirl compatriots and help to educate, house and feed their family.

I've worked in a few different jobs that involve risk, there's somebody dies on a building site in Britain every day do the Christians rally round and try and rescue bricklayers and how many whores day in a gogo bar every day ? I drive a taxi and take weapon carrying crackheads round the worst part of Manchester at 4am when they're desperate for drugs, do the missionaries come and put me in a hostel and give me tomato soup ?

Cheers

Archived