Thai whores rescued by Christian saviours

wonderlust

Oh ,

there are a lot of extremely fine and caring people within the Thai society who are not after other people's money and who would deserve the Nobel price for humanity at any time . As there are organisations who do not waste their donations to keep themselves alive and healthy . Do not compare them with your US type evangelists , the top visitor at the Oriental with close to 1000 visits is one of them .

BuBi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that the best/most sincere/effective charities are at the "grass roots" level. The higher up they go, the more they steal...United Way in SFO is a prime example...top guy had a limo, a 6 figure salary etc...

As for these evangelicals here, they really rake in the bucks! Doing the lords work really pays for some people!

Some of the Thai groups like the Body Snatchers and the volunteer ambulances really do deserve our support.

(Not to you, OH, just generally)

I think a few people are missing something here.

Some ask, why would someone work as a maid / factory worker etc. for 4-6000 baht per month when they can work in a bar and get far more?

Simple answer: dignity.

Exactly what a lot of Thais tell me when this question comes up! It is not just poverty, it is also about character. For punters it is NOT just affluence...not all guys with money become punters, it is something about our character...

Dignity?

How about this possible situation. The rice harvest fails due to drought. The family has not only lost income but lost their main food supply! No income means possible loss of farm, house, and education for the kids. There is no welfare saftey net in LOS!

This is the typical excuse we so oftyen hear...yet, why do so many who go through this, NOT resort to whoring? what about a family with no daughters? the sons go whore? well, maybe some do, I am going to guess most don't.

The troubloe with this excuse is simple...I'll once again use a case I know well...a girl got into whoring to alieviate family debt...now, 6 years later, she has scammed a small fortune...built a house etc...

Guess what? she went and bought a truck, so now the family has more debt than when she started...thus, if something happens, and she can't make the payments, they lose the truck, and maybe the house, land etc, and are back where they started...and she is older and not as marketable as she once was...so now what? Turn the kids out? the nieces, grand kids? The only thing these people are victims of is their own inability to learn from the past mistakes of themselves and those around them.

And what about those "GTGs" who never worked in whoring, yet make wedding plans with one guy while making vacation plans with another...? Aren't they really whores also who need saving? An if these damned christians want to be helpful, why don't christian women break us off a piece of ass so we don't have to go exploit 3rd world whores?

(Not to you, OH, just generally)

I think a few people are missing something here.

Some ask, why would someone work as a maid / factory worker etc. for 4-6000 baht per month when they can work in a bar and get far more?

Simple answer: dignity ugliness.

:D

Interestingly you could get a job as a young man whore when you was young getting fucked by gay men. Did you? Did you even think about it? Would have paid well but did it even cross you mind to do so?

Your not gay? So what, it's a job, it's what is expected in the job.

But like most people you did the right sensible thing and got a lower paying regular job.

In the long term it was the right decision

I see many many cute / stunning girls working on assembly lines in Thailand. Majority don't consider for a second switching jobs.

Second point. Many proclaim the greatness of Buddhism, I think in some ways it's a deliberating religion, the promise of a next life, coupled with the promise that no matter what you do, as long as the intention is good, you'll get rewarded.

It's more than a opiate for the masses, its a Hallucigen for the masses

ND ,

I see nothing great in Buddhism . I sympathize with the principle of peacefulness maybe but there is nothing great about it in total .

About your beauties at the assembly line : if the beauty has maybe a sick mother and two children whom she wants to go to highschool to get them away from the assembly line , any suggestion ?

BuBi

Archived