Wanna run Nanaplaza?

khunsanuk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I think the only way for that to work is to approach them in person, and I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so.

Send out ~30-40 emails 2 weeks back to barowners (pubs, GoGo bars, etc) mentioning the calendar and that they could post events and such on their for free. Not one reply.

Sanuk!

The traffic you are receiving is substantial. That alone has serious value. You just need to hire some sales people. Put together a brochure that can be shown to potential customers, along with a contract so the salesman can close the deal on the first visit. Include traffic demographic details if you can. Start off with low rates (as you suggested you already have) and then increase the rates over time if the sponsors are successful. Run some promotions (2 for 1 beers with a coupon from the site) or anything like that to drive traffic from the site to the sponsors. Include other nightlife listings such as live music and restaurants. Also great cross promotion opportunities there. A good place to look for sponsors is in print advertising. If they already have a print ad then getting them on the site will be easy!

Hi,

"I know nothing about these things, but if Mangosauce can get reinstated, then possibly Nanaplaza can too? "

Thanks. Was not aware of that.

Still, I do not think it'll make that much of an impact on any decision. Adsense income was about 2-3 times as much as we are making with AdBrite now, but still not that great (think about 1 LT for Jigger and I each maybe).

Sanuk!

Archived