Wanna run Nanaplaza?

khunsanuk

I have been able to make money on the web in 3 ways over the years by not having to do very much day to day stuff

1) Comparison - Could work in theory, compare bar fines/ beer prices / location ith a simple db lookup? music whatever and print a voucher off with your match etc but as you say the bars arent interested

2) Gambling - Little window with a blackjack flash game with the "move key" that prompts the user if they wanna play with real money after a while, link to Mansion or whoever and you get 40% of their losses. With your volume this would work suprisingly well ( i made money with far far less traffic)

3) Tradedoubler - ne explanation needed

Just to throw my 2 penneth in, i imagine you know all of this already, anyway

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

Very interesting idea, but unfortunately the problem with this is that I do not have the time to do this.

As I mentioned before one of the biggest problems are that I do not have the time to build this up again, lack marketing skills and am totally out of touch with the nightlife scene.

Still interested in talking to people who would be interested in running this though for a cut of the income.

Sanuk!

Basically you are after someone who would create a business for you. and pay you for the privilige......mmmmmm their must be a catch somewhere :confused:

Still, their is always "one". and in Thailand more than most :D

I would suggest that NP.com is only worth money to someone if they had total control over it and ownership.

I guess everybody wishes to be the owner or be in control over that website, after all it is one of the most valuable addresses for Thailand!

Yes, it is a well named website. A quick search of domain names to register for a comparable website and business is pretty much fruitless, most names and variations have been taken or are on hold.

Be a different story if Nana Plaza is levelled though... :shocked:

Hi,

What I am bringing to the table is an established brand with good name recognition and traffic. That's gotta be worth something.

Sanuk!

KS,

I guess being at risk of a trip to the Monkey House if you retain ownership does kinda restrict your market and it's value......bet Nigel or one of his pals would be interested :grin:

Actually maybe an outright sale is not such a bad idea?

Why not put a "for sale / rent" sign up and see what offers you get?

Archived