The best restaurant in Bangkok is??

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>yes both are in Suk Soi 23, Dalat Indochine in the old style house is the first on the right beside Giusto (italian restaurant) and thoe other is further back in the Soi

Thats the one. Well worth a visit in my humble opinion. "

well.. I'm not a Dalat's fan... setting could be much better and food didn't leave me an everlasting impression - actually on my second visit there I walked out before sitting down so poor I found the decoration and space.

SD:

I have really liked Hazara a lot, probably my 2nd favorite Indian place ever..

Never been to the Bangkok branch, but Hazara Jakarta, which is the original branch open since the early 90s, is my fav Indian restaurant, and also a perfect place for a date. I can't even remember how many girls I've brought there.

The owners of the Facebars Group - Hazara & Lan Na Thai bars/restaurants in JKT, BKK, Shangai and Beijin - are chinese indonesians.

Are any restaurants in Bangkok rated 3 stars?

There's no Guide Michelin (Guide Rouge) yet for Asia, so there's not one. IMO Normandie is the only one which has a chance.

Remember their definitions:

A single star denotes "a very good restaurant in its category", two stars "excellent cooking, worth a detour", and three stars, "exceptional cuisine, worth a special journey

Archived