The best restaurant in Bangkok is??

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are better universities than in Cambridge, there are far better places for skiing in Switzerland than Klosters (just because your prince goes there does not mean it is really good!), but there are quite some nice restaurants in Bangkok at very reasonable prices

Yep, agreed...im miss skiing a lot....

My lady is well travelled, but i'm not sure she's got a taste for the european...i guess i'll try Sticks recommendation and ready the pliers and stand in line behind Bubi if it sux...anyway, awaiting the 'trip' report from Buffalo before i commence proceedings...

Guest lazyphil

did i say they were the best?...no, it was about what u do in a given city, anyway,ok, one goes to harvard to study, one goes to whistler to ski, one goes to prauge to be romantic, one goes to bkk to.......SHAG....i was JOKING,

btw cambridge came to my mind because i live here, not because i think its the best, i've never studied at uni, howver list

Phil,

Oddly, I don't see my Alumnae "the E. 14th street school of airplane repair" mentioned on this list.

As for restaurants when men are truely born to the colors as we are/were, they tend to realize that class and breeding cannot be bought. The lower/lessor types who feel a need to toss their Nouvo Rich money around in a mistaken attempt to buy class are just pathetic.

Amyone with any worldly experience can tell you the proper/ trend is to dine with the locals in order to gain a full appreciation for the Cuisine and culture. Anyone else is well..."just pretending." But then we know that already.

Archived