New GF or Thailand?

scott808

Ahhhh!!! Don't know what too do now. I was planning to go to Thailand in 4 months with my friends.

But guess what supid thing I did Saturday night! I was at a friends birthday party and you wouldn't believe what happened?

I met this major stunner!!! (!@#$%?!)

Asian 5'5", Beautiful face, straight long black hair, awesome body (34C-22-34?), great personality. Probably Fake boobs, but shit! They just look incredible.

During the party we move outside to smoke and we talk all night. After the drinks sink in she tells me that she finds me attractive, and is very interested...I almost exploded in my pants.

We just stay together and hold hands and lean on each other. After the party, she asks to exchange phone numbers. And she tells me to call! But I only get a kiss on the cheek. :(

I've been out with only one other girl that looks like this in my life. But I think she also has an awesome personality. Very forward, I like that. No mind games.

What to do?

Maybe I get lucky and we breakup before the trip.

Man she's a keeper, or a good FWB.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally the old "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" theory would apply but we're talking birds in Thailand here.

However when I met my Thai wife I was a couple of months away from a trip to the Philippines with some serious 'monger company.

Did I go?

No.

Was it worth it?

Yes.

Scott i'm guessing you are young right??

2 points...

1. It's early days for this new girl, so all eggs in one basket??

2. You are young i guess, so if it doesn't work out with the new girl, you have plenty of time for LOS later...

2 contradictory points...choose the one you prefer...

Get to know the new lady, see what happens.

Same time, tell her you already made plans to go to LOS (little white lie).

This way, you can get the best of both and not really risk anything.

If she throws a hissy fit when you go to LOS, then she was not the right one anyway.

If she is OK with you going to LOS, then when you get back, see where it all goes with her.

IMO, go to LOS!!!

Ahhh I remember this situation. It was about 10 years ago after my divorce. I was anxious to go to Thailand now that I was free. So what happened? I met a hot Japanese woman. She was a college language instructor near my home who really liked sex. So what did I do? About 2 months into our relationship I told her I was going to Thailand... alone. I said it was a trip I had planned for a long time. She was not happy about it but did not complain too much. When I returned she picked me up at the airport with a bad attitude. She got over it though and we were together for about another year before we went our separate ways. Am I glad I went? Yes. But only because I knew she was not someone I was going marry. Hell, I had just got divorced. So I took the risk that I might lose her but in the end I got my trip and the girl.

BTW, good luck with the girl, sounds like she is already in the pocket. You know what they say, women decide if they want to have sex with you in the first 5 minutes they know you. After that, you only have to worry about saying or doing something stupid and blowing it. And we never do that, right ???

Go on holidays.

Always regret what (or who) you have done... what you haven't.

She'll still be there when you get back. Tell her you've planned it with some mates for a long time, and tell her that you're going on an adventure trip by bamboo raft down the Mekong for 2 weeks or something like that. (The memory card fucked up - that's why there are no photos).

But you get my point... never let a chick stop you doing what you want to do.

Go on holidays.

Always regret what (or who) you have done... what you haven't.

She'll still be there when you get back. Tell her you've planned it with some mates for a long time, and tell her that you're going on an adventure trip by bamboo raft down the Mekong for 2 weeks or something like that. (The memory card fucked up - that's why there are no photos).

But you get my point... never let a chick stop you doing what you want to do.

Maybe you want your cake and eat it too.... well... what good is cake if you can't eat it!?!

Archived