New GF or Thailand?

scott808

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moo Noi.......I wish you'd stop repeating yourself.

Scot.......tough call. The question is why were you going to LOS in the first place. Was it yellow fever of for the cultural experience? I had never gone more than a couple of months with out a visit for the last 3 years. Now haven't been for 8 months, but having a cute Thai student for the last 6 has helped enormously. Just for now I would enjoy your new found friend a worry about it when your closer to the time.

Ok, get involved, enjoy the use of her stateside favors. Tell her over dinner (after you have fucked her) that you are going to Thailand for a few weeks for your job, in May...not sure you are going or not, might get canceled etc...tell her you go every year of so.

Remember you don't like it that much, hot, dirty, everyone on the take etc...byuy her a nice gift in BKK or severel if you like her and she "earns it." Then, call her a few times, from LOS, tell her you miss her etc...emails...blah blah...play the game, and enjoy it...oh, and don't get caught.

To me, I'd love a good fairly regular stateside boink, to hold me over between trips so enjoy it if you can get it.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Anyway, I saw her last night and we talked for awhile about some things. Don't ask me how but we did talk about LOS and her boobs. Btw, born in asia, came to u.s. when young and grew up in CA. U.S citizen.

:dunno:

I tell her that I might be going to LOS. She asks me for what? And gives me that disapproving look and tilts her head. I tell her to get away for a vacation. She says go, with a approving look, but no smile. (poker face)

Later, the subject changes to her boobs. (sorry, she must have had one of those victoria's secrets bras the other night). She tells me that her boobs are real, and they are b-cups.

Before we part she tells me, "your not going to Thailand!".

I tell her, "really, how are you going to stop me?"

She says, "don't worry, your not going, you won't want to go". Big smile.

This girl is different. I guess she doesn't want to seem like a slut. I guess last night was our first date.

I usually use the 3 date rule. If I still haven't slept with her after 3 dates, I'll go into the friend zone and play hard to get. I'll driver her nutz and make her want too rape me.

I was probably wrong when I said she's straight forward and doesn't play games. Because I'm being played as we speak.

Archived