New GF or Thailand?

scott808

I was probably wrong when I said she's straight forward and doesn't play games. Because I'm being played as we speak.

I would play her back; keep that ticket to LOS and see if things work out. You have lots of time before you travel no since cancelling plans this early in the game. It is a game though she wants to see if she can stop you from going.

Scot: 0

New GF: 1

Keep us posted

S1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:

I talked to her last night. Well, things are certainly looking bleek for the two of us. She works too much and not much time for anything.

Only enough time to talk to me 5 minutes a day. Time to cut my losses I guess. Or just slowly drag this thing to a slow stop.

But, went out with my friend last night and I met another girl. Everything just happening out of the blue these days. I even got an email from this other girl I dated last year. (D-Cups, but a little on the big side).

I think the one I met last night might be someone I should try to hook up with until I go to the LOS.

For Christain Troy! Sorry, she is really petite and has tiny boobs. Asian, 5'-0" long black hair and has that very sex look. Pretty but more of a slutty look to her. Extremely HOT! Her waist must be only like...maybe 21" or so.

You know the feeling you get when you know you're going to bang her oneday. Well, you get the picture.

Damn, I should just buy my ticket already.

Update:

I haven't seen nor talked to her in a week. I got a phone call from her last night but I didn't hear it ring.

This morning she called again and told me about her surgery.????? She said she had a boob job last thursday and that she is still recovering.

WTF! She said she now has C-cups...( o )( o )

I don't like fake boobs, but I should at least give those a test drive. :hubba:

I heard new boobs need to be massaged daily to allow them to settle into the right shape!

Yup. I had that job for a gal that you know (or have at least met more than a few times)...someone had to do it :up: :up: :grinyes:

BTW, I do not like fake boobs either, but I must say that the doc at BNH did an outstanding job. Cost her (well, her sponsor) B75K ~3 years ago.

Cheers,

SD

Archived