New GF or Thailand?

scott808

Tell her you are coming to Bangkok as a missionary. You will be doing the Lord's work.

:beer:

p.s. If you don't want it to be a fib, you can stand outside of Nana one night in a white shirt and tell all of the rest of the guys they are going to hell. Just one night only though ...

:rotl: I think not!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just go.

Do it.

You know you want to!

And if she still "loves" you, she'll be still waiting when you get back.

She'll pout and sulk for a few days, but then perk up and be back to normal.

That way, you get to have your cake and eat it too... and what good is cake, if you can't eat it??? :grin:

If you come, first beer is on me!

I talked to her this morning for 2 hours. According to her, the breasts are healing fine. She just needs to massage them and ask if I could help.

Well, we had the talk about where this thing will go between us. And I mentioned thailand again, and told her if I go. I need to tell my friend in 5 weeks.

I asked her what she thinks. And she said up to you. I've been married before and up to you means no. The she explained her concerns about STD and such. She wasn't to happy about it.

Then I told her if I had a reason to not go, I wouldn't go. Hint-Hint!

She caught it and said that the first time she saw me, she was interested in me. (She wants relationship...)

I told her that a relationship would be very hard with her due to our lack of quality time. And she understood.

But then she brought the possibility of being really good friends and also having sex together (Friends with benefit - FWB, she doesn't want a ONS) she said she thinks about how it would be to sleep with me. I told her that would be good in the beginning, but it could get complicated later. (I am one dump shit :banghead: ).

But she told me that it was up to me and to think about it. Then she said we could try and see what develops...

I think I like that one...but it better develop fast...

What do u think? Have my cake and eat it too?

The way I see it, I have the green light for sex with her. LOS, very yellow and if I go, then it's red.

Archived