New GF or Thailand?

scott808

This is great.

You already have her jealous of other women in the future that she knows you are planning to be with in Thailand. So she is jealous of women who only exist in your minds.

Now you can enjoy her proving to you why you don't need those other women! This is perfect. She is competing with fantasy women to prove she is better!

BTW my favorite place to go on vacation with a GF is Hawaii. Never had a bad trip there. Always a good consolation trip to LOS.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She tells me that her boobs are real, and they are b-cups.

yawn, b-cups and real, thanx for getting me excited for mini mouse! Nuff said, go to holiday you must have been wasted the other night? Who is staying at home for mini tits and welcome to the word of wonder bras Doogie Howser! ;) Sounds more like a wet dream than reality!

Ok, get involved, enjoy the use of her stateside favors. Tell her over dinner (after you have fucked her) that you are going to Thailand for a few weeks for your job, in May...not sure you are going or not, might get canceled etc...tell her you go every year of so.

Remember you don't like it that much, hot, dirty, everyone on the take etc...byuy her a nice gift in BKK or severel if you like her and she "earns it." Then, call her a few times, from LOS, tell her you miss her etc...emails...blah blah...play the game, and enjoy it...oh, and don't get caught.

To me, I'd love a good fairly regular stateside boink, to hold me over between trips so enjoy it if you can get it.

Yeah, I've tried this and it don't work for me OH. God knows I'm not a goody goody but I can't relax after lying to some one I care about and if I bang them too often it starts to happen. I had three girls in three different countries once and a good mate suggested I either give two up or go on antidepressants.

Ah, but you missed the subtle play here, and the OP Fucked up! 1) If he said the trip was business, then he can later say the trip was canceled...or 2) He can say (if he so desires) "...well, look, if you really want me to cancel the trip, I will talk to my boss, and see, I don't rerally want to go, and if it is going to bother you, and cause a problem, I will definitely try to get out..." Then cancel it if you want...either way, you make it seem that you are doing it for her, and thus hopefully gain "popints." and technically you are niot really lieing, and as the trip is canceled, no harm done!

Trust me, women do not like honesty, regardless of what they say!

I like B cups on an Asian woman. We don't all think bigger is always better. And I will take natural ones over fake ones everyday.

My money says Scott808 is muff diving by the weekend!

I wish I would be muff diving by the weekend. Well, things are progressing at a snails pace! She works two jobs and I have to watch my son every other weekend. Not much time for anything but talk on the phone.

I like her but my ideal relationship is with someone that I can actually see and feel. Kind of bummed out alittle, but it looks like LOS could be on. (I need someone that puts out!)

Muff diving this weekend? No, my son sleeps over this weekend.

I know two other asian girls on the side. One is a FWB's (Sometimes I call her for sex) and the other one calls all the time. Both girls are pretty, but I don't find them GF material.

BTW, CT! The one that calls all the time has C-Cups. She told me...so it is confirmed that they are C-Cups and real.

Archived