Airbus 380 flys into LAX

OCgringo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean dispatch reliability of a Nigerian operated 737 could contribute something to your point of view lol ?

Try Google and hit airbus dispatch reliabilty or maintenance cost , you don't need BuBi for that . OH thinks the world is full of second hand A 320-s which nobody wants , Jesus Christ .

The only dispatch reliability that is of exceptional interest to my is by the way TG 923 747-400 bound for Khrungthep tonight from Frankfurt at 20:55 , fuck the rest .

BuBi

Pro facts , anti nonsense

ILFC is not a charter company, but the largest aircraft leasing corporation in the world. They are one of the most influential forces in commercial aviation since they own 900+ aircraft which they lease to airlines around the world.

That's actually what I meant, but screwed up my terminology..

Fact is, I seem to recall our last argument on this topic, where in you said you worked for a company that did business with airbus. Is this correct? See, Fact is, I have no interest in either product from a financial standpoint.

Your argument is like a guy from Hyundai arguing with an independent service tech That Hyundai cars are better than Toyotas, one has a vested interest in hyping their product, the other has his hands on the products and knows which are built better. Thus, I must seriously question your credibility. My guess is, if Boeing offered you more, you'd be over there hyping their product.

You mean dispatch reliability of a Nigerian operated 737 could contribute something to your point of view lol ?

Try Google and hit airbus dispatch reliabilty or maintenance cost , you don't need BuBi for that . OH thinks the world is full of second hand A 320-s which nobody wants , Jesus Christ .

The only dispatch reliability that is of exceptional interest to my is by the way TG 923 747-400 bound for Khrungthep tonight from Frankfurt at 20:55 , fuck the rest .

BuBi

Pro facts , anti nonsense

Thanks for providing no facts. :neener: I see when you positively need to get to Bangkok you choose Boeing instead of the unreliable Airbus. :grinyes:

a) I have nothing to do with Airbus , just civil aeroplane enthusiast . I support Boeing as much as them ; I don't support bullshit except if created by myself .

B) Nok's house ready in about 4 weeks I hope , slight delay due to last minute expansion . Sorry for any inconvenience caused .

c) No time for dispatch-statistics right now , Nok wants to go shopping .

BuBi

BuBi

Archived