Americans are full of crap

teddy

Teddy, I was just about to post my agreement with your statement when, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted the link to the big toilet and suddenly realised that you don't really think that Americans are full of crap and that you were just using this provocative title to draw attention to an amusing article about a large toilet shaped building that just happens to be located in America. :o

Do you think he needs a library? For what, the book he read upsidedown 9/11 wasn't his! All the papers he has read and wrote can be put in an envelope and given to Smithsonian's - totally empty of course. :cool:

But I must admit I was also thinking about GWB, but more the secret place where he will hide if the nuclear war is threatening.. :grin:

All presidents get to have a library. Its comes with the job now. Clinton lived up to his nickname Slick Willie by over funding his library with donations, some of which was rumored to be exchanged for last minute presidential pardons (Marc Rich's ex wife made a sizable contribution). Anyway, there is no law that says any unused monies has to be returned. So he pocketed 10s of millions of dollars. He's set for life obviously. Plus his fees for speeches, etc, and his memoirs which is what how most presidents supplement their presidential pension which is not too bad as it stands, its several hundred thousand a year for life.

There was talk about appointing Stiff Willie to the Senate to replace Hellery, if she manages to get into the White House. :barf:

But the comments were that he would never give up his perks as an ex-prez for the Senate. And why would he even want to work anymore?

p.s. What do you think of Obama? Has he got a chance, or will the Democrat Party establishment stop him?

..... What do you think of Obama? Has he got a chance, or will the Democrat Party establishment stop him?

Apparently Obama is the first presidential candidate who is exagerating his use of drugs when he was younger. Most make out they never took any or just tried it once but he's making out that he was a big user, when he wasn't! :rotfl:

Archived