Been with 1000 thai girls

trapperjohn

I think he varies his payments somewhat...

Trapperjohn: If your really on a budget and dont want to spend tons of money take a bus up north to changirai and then go to my hometown of Phan which is 45 minutes from there,there are some thai brothels that us foreigners only pay 500 baht s/t,the thai guys only have to pay 100-to 300 baht,make sure you use a condom on these girls,also at night in changirai itself you can hang around the local university and pick up 18 an 19 year olds for s/t for less then 1000 baht but most dont know how to suck on the weiner yet, there to young or hang out near internet cafes and strike up a conversation w/the one you like.

So if some girls are getting 500 baht, then a lot more must be getting 10,000 up to make $50K! :smirk:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MooNoi you are on to something. If his average shag is 5000 baht and he shagged 50% of the women at this rate, that means the other 50% got on the average 9500 baht.

He has got to be jai dee for sure.

We will have to wait on a ruling from Buddha on trapperjohn's jai dee-ness rating. :)

What do you think Boodsie? Jai dee or not?

Enquiring minds want to know! :)

:topic:

Sorry... however...

Someone needs a math lesson here...

Just curious.. why do US / Canadians call it MATH, but in Australia we call it MATHS??? English call it MATHS as well don't they?

It's short for MATHEMATICS, so I though "maths" would be right...

Same as dropping the "E" in "HERB"... never got that one either.

Oh well... tomayto / tomarto, bay-zil / basil, or-reg-a-no / orry-garno...

Anyway, I'm off to wrap my jaffles in some aluminium foil now and put 'em in the esky to keep for this arvo. See ya. :thumbup:

Archived