Been with 1000 thai girls

trapperjohn

Recently I nailed my 1000th thai lady,girl or women,50% were from changirai an changmai area,25% from Pattaya and the rest were from Bangkok,mostly around soi 4 and soi cowboy havent been to Patpong for 3 years now,I consider myself the" Wilt Chamberlain" of Thailand,over the last 7 years I have spent well over $50,000 to accomplish this feat.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P4P, there's no limit how many ladies you can get and I'm sure some many BMs are much higher and probably also for less money. I prefer quality instead of quantity so I'm still under 200. :grin:

But the real challenge is - how many ladies have you been without paying or giving anything? :cool:

Recently I nailed my 1000th thai lady,girl or women,50% were from changirai an changmai area,25% from Pattaya and the rest were from Bangkok,mostly around soi 4 and soi cowboy havent been to Patpong for 3 years now,I consider myself the" Wilt Chamberlain" of Thailand,over the last 7 years I have spent well over $50,000 to accomplish this feat.

You must be proud. So when do you graduate from high school?

Got a bit of catching up to do then haven't you :neener:

Not with me.... Over the past year, I'm 999 behind "The Champion" :grinyes::grinyes:

(Well actually 997 if you count that one "Lost weekend"....but we don't talk about that!!)

Think I'll stick with Quality over quantity any day :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Whatever floats your boat!! :whatever::grinyes::whatever:

Just want to know how you differentiate between "lady, girl or women..."

Please explain.

Archived