Been with 1000 thai girls

trapperjohn

1000 in 7 years, hmmmmmm, thats about 3 a week and I doubt there was a 'lady' amongst them, it's not that impressive really. I'm amazed you can be bothered to continue to count them, hasn't the novelty worn off yet? :confused:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Recently I nailed my 1000th thai lady,girl or women,50% were from changirai an changmai area,25% from Pattaya and the rest were from Bangkok,mostly around soi 4 and soi cowboy havent been to Patpong for 3 years now,I consider myself the" Wilt Chamberlain" of Thailand,over the last 7 years I have spent well over $50,000 to accomplish this feat.

:rotl::rotl::rotfl::rotl:

How old are you 16... :hmmm:

What a load of shit.

:rotl:

50k dollars at an average rate of 40 is 2 million baht, 1000 shags = an average price of 2000 baht as already calculated.

Which tells me two things, since it must have taken a number of years to accumulate Trapper John's _alleged_ total.

1-He's absolutely clueless about prices for BG's. To pay that kind of money, one is either very foolish or very ugly.

2-Mostly likely...his story is all BS!!

A thousand is possible but there is no way someone could know the exact number. I'm even skeptical of Wearth's 200 being accurate. After a while it is like remembering what you ate for dinner last week. You enjoy it at the time but unless it was something really special you are not going to give it much thought afterwards. Anyone who actually kept track out to a thousand is more than a little strange.

He calls him self "Wilt Chamberlain" .... well....19,000 girls to go you "Big Dipper" Wasn't there a claim that Chamberlain was a homo?

I always thought that claim (while not impossible) was some kind of self-promotional bullshit. When I was younger, I'd see him at the beach a lot (mostly he was there to play volleyball), and he was often hanging out with much younger white girls. And the guys he was playing against definitely weren't gay, many of them were pro beach players. When I find out those guys from the 70's were gay, I'm gonna roll over in my :rip: .

Archived