Been with 1000 thai girls

trapperjohn

[color:red]"The suspected trolling is not very Jai Dee, but an unconfirmed rumor shouted out by board buffoonery to the tune of Mighty Mouse!!!! Buddha!!!! Goddamn passport not havin, marriage, ladyboy-in, barebackin shit ass worst devil around....."[/color]

Ahhhhh, is this some kind of confession? Just curious.

You forgot dogs and cats living together!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The letter to the editor was not a bad one BT, I hope that wasn't taken as a jibe. It did sound like it was written by a girl though, I reread some of your old posts, compared it to the letter in the bangkok post, and to tell you the truth I started imagining you as this hot falang chick that hated me, which made me very horny indeed.

I think I just set a record for the ignore button....or will DNA call me out again as a purported 'thinks he's emotive, but he's not' poster.

That would actually be a really interesting stat KS - 'How many people are ignoring this person', It would be a much better indicator of 'quality' of posts than the post counter.

on to the defending myself against yee haters....I can't be assed to scroll up and look who posted what so....

okay lets really do the math. Mind you I've never purported myself to be any type of a 'stickman' [sorry couldn't resist. Glad to see you are back online, best of luck with your continued publishing].

ok, surely 100 / 30 averages 3 1/3 per year, but if you re-read the post you will notice 'almost' 30 years and consider for a second that I really didn't start porking until I was 17, so it's more like 100 in 12 years.

Still not setting any records, but lets also consider I spent 4 years at a 'university' that severly limited my options during the college years [when most people really do the most of their porking]. This was followed by 'X' years stationed in perhaps the least friendly 'poon tang' area of the 'not so free' world.

Still by no means tearing it up...but I can only relate my experiences to the original posters. With that said...umm, sorry for contributing.

I like how you looked at two numbers and went ahead with your advanced 'calculations'.

A great example of your analytical skills. :neener:

Are you an engineer perhaps?

Mr. DNA your comment really stuck in my craw. I don't have a job right now so excuse me for starting my Friday night on Thursday evening. Surely you know how that goes and how important it was to get some rest so that my Saturday could go on until whenever I pass out....[about 10 minutes 5: 15pm Bangkok time]. God this place is fun. Yawn.

And Yes BT....I have lied, stretched the truth, obfuscated, and conned my fellow board members in several hundred different ways; however, please NEVER confuse me with the double alias crowd.

HOGWASH I SAY, PURE HOGWASH!!!! It's all just HOGWASH!!!!!

Why have I made these types of misleading postings?

I'm obviously nuts. Anyone know a good shrink or should I go the monk route?

however, please NEVER confuse me with the double alias crowd.

Who wouldn't suspect you to be Trapper John? He is obviously a troll, my first thought when i read TJs posts was "Buddha is cleaning up his own name and takes the piss with a different name" You are a smart guy (sometimes) and you are certainly not stupid, the way you got the people boiling here was sometimes hilarious and sometimes you crossed the line. Trapper John makes typos like "D'ont / I'am" as a disguise (I am not believing someone doesn't know how to spell that) I could perfectly believe that TJ is in fact you :) As much as I believe that EasyST is Thai 3 :shocked::yikes:

Just guessing Budd(ha)y, no offense! Can't blame me for suspecting you, right?

CT,

Agree with josh...think you're way off the money with this one...

Reading between the lines....and playing amateur sluth...this is how I see it...IMHO

Troll....dunno...maybe just a chip on the shoulder!!

Vet.....I think highly likely...even if he did "steal" the story.

The Rip off story... it's gotta go deeper than what been posted....maybe he feels hard done by, by one of the girls that work in one of those Bars and is trying to square off in a strange disturbed sorta way

The letters to the Embassies.... very far can strange.... nasty vindictive streak!!!

Maybe somethings happened to tip him over the edge!! Who knows....hope for his sake he gets his shit together

Just my :twocents:

But what would I know....I'm just a DC :grinyes::dunno::grinyes:

Really..I want three names of places in each province of chiang rai and chiang mai....

Talk is cheap...I will see for myself the evidence...

So you ask for something that can be googled up in about 10 seconds?

Personally I never kept track of numbers, but did keep track of names, age, height and the place where I met the girl. ...until I lost that file, then I never bothered with any kind of record keeping again. :)

EDIT: I could be up to 5000 for all I know. Not that I would brag about that of course, indeed you might as well brag about how many haircuts you've had.

Archived