Been with 1000 thai girls

trapperjohn

A thousand is possible but there is no way someone could know the exact number. I'm even skeptical of Wearth's 200 being accurate. After a while it is like remembering what you ate for dinner last week. You enjoy it at the time but unless it was something really special you are not going to give it much thought afterwards. Anyone who actually kept track out to a thousand is more than a little strange.

I don't know, I am shallow and petty and need to boost my own ego (in case none of you ever noticed) and I did in deed keep a list, with the names of *Most* of the girls I had been with, the number was astounding! Not 100% accurate, but the ones I did write down added up...then I realiazed how petty it was, and felt like an ass, so I stopped keeping track...oh, that and I lost the list...anyway, 1000 is possible...depending on the time frame...I mean I have hit 5 at once, some here have seen the pictures...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's got to the point where Trapper has got (probably more than what he expected) a reaction to his post which is what he was after.

(Yes - I'm guilty too as I replied more than once).

I think someone previously was correct in saying we're getting a little worked-up about this obvious troll.

I always thought that claim (while not impossible) was some kind of self-promotional bullshit. When I was younger, I'd see him at the beach a lot (mostly he was there to play volleyball), and he was often hanging out with much younger white girls. And the guys he was playing against definitely weren't gay, many of them were pro beach players. When I find out those guys from the 70's were gay, I'm gonna roll over in my :rip: .

That was at Manhattan Beach, Calif, though he sometimes played at the pier, just south at Hermosa Beach ....and some of those gals were on his all-girls volleyball team, called 'The Big Dippers'. I knew many of the guys that played at both sites...some became professional players...and none were gay, according to the gals which I also knew that hung out with them. I resided for years in Hermosa and also played sand VB.

Recently I had my 1000th bowel movement,50% were in changirai an changmai area,25% from Pattaya and the rest were in Bangkok, mostly around soi 4 and soi cowboy havent been to Patpong for 3 years now,I consider myself "big shit" of Thailand,over the last 7 years I have spent well over $50,000 to accomplish this feat. : )

ah yes...first off an off topic matter.

There was a letter to the editor in todays bangkok post from a one 'Bangkok Traveler'. Was that perhaps you BT?

ok - lets get right into the Jai Dee Ness of TJ.

I hope he is for real and excited about this milestone. If so I would rate the exurberence one feels when accomplishing a goal to be high, and that sense of accomplishment could directly translate into some jai dee related bleed over activity.

The suspected trolling is not very Jai Dee, but an unconfirmed rumor shouted out by board buffoonery to the tune of Mighty Mouse!!!! Buddha!!!! Goddamn passport not havin, marriage, ladyboy-in, barebackin shit ass worst devil around.....

I do in fact keep a tabulation, an accurate one at that. 100 was a gigantic milestone in my life and took almost 30 years to accomplish. The next 100 went down like a katoey in the back seat of old hippie's VW bus.

My numbers are for my pure enjoyment with the tabulation being a non website related 'unique visitors' if you get my drift. I am not in the same neighborhood as trapper john, but I 'aspire' to be there one day.

I won't comment on the allusions to numbers barebacked, STD's or other 'suggestions' that I have previously 'had a lot of fun with' and almost got kicked off the board.

I had a killer weekend already and it's still friday night.

I'm confused oh buddha, it's friday night, you've posted this at midnight (Bangkok local time) and that translates into a 'killer'...jeez man, i'm just getting warmed up around the witching hour...i guess you've got your pipe and slippers at the ready, right? Time to 'hit the hay'? You wild and crazy dude!

Buddha said [color:red]"I do in fact keep a tabulation, an accurate one at that. 100 was a gigantic milestone in my life and took almost 30 years to accomplish.[/color]

Shit, that is only 3 1/3 women a year! I hate to say this buddha, but some here on this site have done that before breakfast in one day.

3 1/3 women in one year.... it has got to be an all time record.

As for your other comment [color:red]"There was a letter to the editor in todays bangkok post from a one 'Bangkok Traveler'. Was that perhaps you BT?"[/color]

That wasn't me. Bangkok Traveler is a common expression.

[color:red]"The suspected trolling is not very Jai Dee, but an unconfirmed rumor shouted out by board buffoonery to the tune of Mighty Mouse!!!! Buddha!!!! Goddamn passport not havin, marriage, ladyboy-in, barebackin shit ass worst devil around....."[/color]

Ahhhhh, is this some kind of confession? Just curious.

That was at Manhattan Beach, Calif, though he sometimes played at the pier, just south at Hermosa Beach ....and some of those gals were on his all-girls volleyball team, called 'The Big Dippers'. I knew many of the guys that played at both sites...some became professional players...and none were gay, according to the gals which I also knew that hung out with them. I resided for years in Hermosa and also played sand VB.

Rookie, that is absolutely correct (I'm sure Manhattan was his home beach), but the place I used to see him was State Beach in Pacific Palisades, which was also home to a lot of top players. Another basketball guy who used to hang out there was Pat Riley in his pre-coaching days when he worked Laker games in the booth with Chick Hearn. Keith Erickson too.

Me, I'd just sit there drinking beer after a morning of surfing (regardless or where I surfed - State Beach was rarely good for that). The only time you'd find me on the "A" court was when there was nobody else left to play. :)

Archived