Wanking Tips

The_Munchmaster

For those of you who do not live in LOS and live in countries where it is difficult to get your leg over on a regular basis, e.g., Afghanistan, England, Australia, or if you're married and only get it once a month (if you're lucky) then here are some tips on how to improve your bishop bashing technique:

"Most men wank the same way. Try something different for a change.

Wanking Tip 1

Take more time when wanking to build up the energy more slowly. Try wanking over 30 minutes.

Wanking Tip 2

Relax when wanking. See where you hold tension and release this. Check for tension in the legs. This will allow you to build up more energy without coming.

Wanking Tip 3

Breathe more when wanking. This will make the energy stronger and you could have orgasms with no ejaculation.

Wanking Tip 4

Make sounds of pleasure when wanking. This allows the energy and pleasure to flow through your body.

Wanking Tip 5

Touch other parts of your body when wanking to again spread the pleasure. Try your nipples.

Wanking Tip 6

Try wanking dancing or standing and moving your hips.

Wanking Tip 7

Try touching your anus when wanking. For the more advanced you can touch your prostate from inside your anus. This can give very intense orgasms.

Wanking Tip 8

Wank in front of a mirror and love yourself and your body."

I don't know who wrote this, but I might try #5 and throw in a few pleasure sounds while I'm at it. :o

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those of you who do not live in LOS and live in countries where it is difficult to get your leg over on a regular basis, e.g., Afghanistan, England, Australia, or if you're married and only get it once a month (if you're lucky) then here are some tips on how to improve your bishop bashing technique:

"Most men wank the same way. Try something different for a change.

Wanking Tip 1

Take more time when wanking to build up the energy more slowly. Try wanking over 30 minutes.

Wanking Tip 2

Relax when wanking. See where you hold tension and release this. Check for tension in the legs. This will allow you to build up more energy without coming.

Wanking Tip 3

Breathe more when wanking. This will make the energy stronger and you could have orgasms with no ejaculation.

Wanking Tip 4

Make sounds of pleasure when wanking. This allows the energy and pleasure to flow through your body.

Wanking Tip 5

Touch other parts of your body when wanking to again spread the pleasure. Try your nipples.

Wanking Tip 6

Try wanking dancing or standing and moving your hips.

Wanking Tip 7

Try touching your anus when wanking. For the more advanced you can touch your prostate from inside your anus. This can give very intense orgasms.

Wanking Tip 8

Wank in front of a mirror and love yourself and your body."

I don't know who wrote this, but I might try #5 and throw in a few pleasure sounds while I'm at it. :o

I see you have put a lot of thought and effort into this research...you wanker.. :beer::neener:

Archived