CURRENT REPORT *REQUEST* : Brothels

whitelotuslane

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my very limited knowledge of this subject, brothels are usually the "number hotels" in Bangkok. There are a couple just off Samsen Road, almost under the ramp to Rama VIII Bridge. No idea what the going rate is now, but a few years ago I heard it was 500 baht. Never wanted to go myself, but some Thai speaking friends did. They said the girls usually told them they were working to pay off debts contracted by "dear old daddy". As a "good daughter", it was their "duty" -- or so their family had raised them to believe. :p

.....I don't think I ever came across girls being physically forced to remain in the establishment......

Well, frequent a Thai lady home and you will.

You speak from experience then? Anyway I do visit them in the provinces, which is where my anecdotal evidence comes from.

I just can't seem to get a handle on Bangkok. (But then that wouldn't be the only thing I can't get a handle on in Bangkok.. Still, sometimes you're forced to spend some time there.)

You say in another thread that The Nana Hotel is too expensive for you and you obviously want sex from women as cheap as possible...

Obviously you're on a VERY TIGHT budget.

Just interested... how much DO you pay the girls you go with?? And I presume you go with freelancers instead of paying a bar fine at a drinking establishment. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

In that case, skip Bangkok and go straight to Beach Road in Pattaya.

Or, if still in Bangkok, buy Cheers Beer from 7-11, sit outside on plastic stool until early hours of the morning, pick up some street walker and go to PB Short-time hotel in Soi 3. Bingo - drinking, rooting and accommodation arrangements all taken care of easily!

As another board member's signature wisely states: "When you've done your dough... it's time to go!"

Hope this helps Trapper Jo...er... White Lotus Lane. :thumbup: :grin:

3 Comments

#1 You guys are all amatures, you want a really desperate one you wait in front of the Jail, my ex recently went to jail for 31 Days (instead of 5 years) because Human Traffickers took her passport and money and credit cards on a plane to London and replaced it with an Aussie Passport.

When she came out of jail she sent me an SMS "I need 100 baht for eat, I come out now Polive Station, hab no money, so sorry for ask"

#2 Who pays 1000 baht at Lolita's? 1000 baht for a foreplay??? Ridiculous

#3 Seems we have more Troll Roads than Toll Roads now!

There're no brothels in Thailand as prostitution is illegal. You pay for massage or a barfine but not for sex. A sex travel agency was closed 2 years ago as they included sex in the price.

(And don't mention a certain club in BKK and its cousin in Pattaya - I know why these can exist and that we don't discuss.)

Archived