CURRENT REPORT *REQUEST* : Brothels

whitelotuslane

Read the topic about massage parlours recently: Excellent!

However most seem to be in the 2000 baht range, which I think is a bit silly. I mean I want to rent it, not own it.

Does anyone have the knowledge to come up with a list (or just 1 recommendation) for cheaper options, i.e. brothels or lady houses or whatever-you-wish-to-call-it-that-doesn't-cost-over-1000 -baht ?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read the topic about massage parlours recently: Excellent!

However most seem to be in the 2000 baht range, which I think is a bit silly. I mean I want to rent it, not own it.

Does anyone have the knowledge to come up with a list (or just 1 recommendation) for cheaper options, i.e. brothels or lady houses or whatever-you-wish-to-call-it-that-doesn't-cost-over-1000 -baht ?

See the post in the Board Bar called "Wanking Tips". A good old wafty crank won't cost you anything and will save you having the fact that you have contributed to the slave trade on your conscience. :mad:

Dear Cheap Charlie

You could just spend the amount of your plane fare to BKK on local talent back home and not even come to LOS.

Or if you really want to go the "LOS Official Cheap Charlie Way" Take the bus to Pattaya during the off season September is best "cheapest" get you a $20 guest house room and ST BGs for 500 Baht to your little Cheap Charlie's heart content.

Or stop whining at spend a bucks!!!

WHOOF S1

......Does anyone have the knowledge to come up with a list (or just 1 recommendation) for cheaper options, i.e. brothels or lady houses or whatever-you-wish-to-call-it-that-doesn't-cost-over-1000 -baht ?

You should not frequent brothels or lady houses/homes. :nono: The girls in these places have no choice but to have sex with you as they belong to the establishment. :(

Thanks magician for putting in an actual reply!! Appreciated!!

"The sexiness of desperation" thread and now this...Maybe you should go to Cambodia, it's easier to find real desperation there.

I'm not looking for desperation thankyourverymuch. And I can't speak for Cambodia as I've never been there, and when I do go it will be to visit Nakhorn Wat.

So let me get this straight: Paying under 1000 baht means desperate indentured slaves? Really? Does everyone else agree? You have to pay 2000 baht to be sure of a happy, free (as in freedom) lady? Please explain cause I'm dying to hear this.

You should not frequent brothels or lady houses/homes. The girls in these places have no choice but to have sex with you as they belong to the establishment.

Don't be silly.

Honestly I thought for a long established forum like this one the NGO-hype would be less pervasive?

Also, at what point is a massage parlour still a massage parlour and at what point does it become a bothel?

Because you pay a lot of money you're guaranteed to liberated happy & free (as in freedom) girls?

The reason I ask is because I'm not very familiar with Bangkok; I am with Pattaya and with quite a few upcountry areas.

So what you're all saying is that Pattaya is SO special that THERE you CAN find happy libre girls for 500 baht but noooooooooo not 90 minutes up Sukhumvit in Bangkok? There they're all indentured slaves? But NOT in your favorite playgrounds of course, noooo, those are different.

Please!!!

I don't think I ever came across girls being physically forced to remain in the establishment. Wage Pre-payment (what NGOs call debt-bondage) is a lot more common of course, but then that's not unique to the sex industry either. (And wage pre-payment also happens in the bars all of you so happily enjoy.)

Archived