CURRENT REPORT *REQUEST* : Brothels

whitelotuslane

You say in another thread that The Nana Hotel is too expensive for you and you obviously want sex from women as cheap as possible...

Obviously you're on a VERY TIGHT budget.

Just interested... how much DO you pay the girls you go with?? And I presume you go with freelancers instead of paying a bar fine at a drinking establishment. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't want to give the wrong impression. It's actually a combination of factors. Indeed I don't want to spend crazy amounts on either accommodation or girls, but another factor is the look of the girls; most of what you would find on Sukhumvit is more than a little past their 'best before' date.

Then there's that hotel on Phetburi that's a slightly better scene.

But all of that takes work; picking someone up, taking a taxi, etc. That works some of the time, but at other times I'd rather just point & click. Sorry, I mean point and choose. Basically massage parlour style, but then not costing thousands of baht, and I don't care for themed rooms or girls dressed for a high class slumber party.

As another board member's signature wisely states: "When you've done your dough... it's time to go!"

Oh I get by pretty well, just not really in Bangkok so far. Everywhere else there's little karaokes, little brothels and so on that are fun, easy and don't break the bank.

I don't like touristy affairs, and to me the whole Sukhumvit scene is highly geared to tourists of one kind or another, and prices and attitudes reflect that.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But all of that takes work; picking someone up, taking a taxi, etc. That works some of the time, but at other times I'd rather just point & click. Sorry, I mean point and choose. Basically massage parlour style, but then not costing thousands of baht, and I don't care for themed rooms or girls dressed for a high class slumber party.

Imagine you would not have a lot of spare time, what with all your duties for the Tourist Police.

Someone help the guy out here, quick, he needs to save the world whilst ensuring a cheap quick shag is always on hand. :worship:

Don't have a bkk map at hand right now but walk from Hualampong railroad station towards China town or take bus 53 opposite station at Banhkok Center hotel. It's a short ride/walk (3 min walk) to a street at 45 degree angle to the right (before hitting a roundabout) Girls, sorry, ladies are waiting outside, short room hotels nearby, guess price to be around 500 baht, Did see it passing by on bus 53, not tried out yet :o

THANK YOU Thalenoi!!

Phew. :) Lots of experts here but as soon as the topic is something outside of Nana or Cowboy you get just about everything except discussion on the topic.

I will most definitely seek that out. And yes I will contribute back to the forum about the experience, there must be some people still interested in the THAI scene and THAILAND!

Is this thread only about Bangkok - not mentioned in the OP? Are those karaoke bars still around way up Soi 17 in Pattaya, past that 'Harley Bar' (Eden?) I must be thinking 9 or 10 years ago now, but I seem to recall the (farang!) price being B240, room and girl included - though that was B20 more than far more salubrious karaoke venues in Chiang Mai, curiously also in a Soi 17.

I do remember having a good laugh in both places and little evidence of indentured slavery in either.

It's Maitri Chit road, over the canal at the railroad station, the road going to your right is klong Kasem following the canal, Maitri Chit goes 45 degrees to the left, there are some more roads going left on that traffic light, it's a one minute walk from the train station (the traffic light where all these streets begin)no need to walk to the bus stop opposite the station. I guess the ladies are waiting on the street late afternoon and later. Saw a cute one from the bus window, but was not alone on the bus, could not get out the bus and check that one out...LOL

And if the original poster gets to that spot, he can walk westward to the end of that block, cross the street and go north about one block. He will find on the left, the infamous Taipai Inn (not to be confused with Taipai Hotel) which must house some of the ugliest, STD infected women in Thailand and it appeared to be the stomping grounds of one board member. One glance of the enclosed parking area should be enough for most people to persuade them to become a monk.

Shit, have the original poster walk on any of the streets in this area. He should be able to find almost any cheap hooker he wants.

Just thinking of this area makes me want to go and take a shower.

Archived