Boardmember Outed

bust

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am some what concerned over the potential gayness of this event...remember, the proterctive phrase and clauses only work when in LOS...of course, as Thai food was perhapes involved, I may be able to make a special circumstance...

OH....let me assure you that the ONLY potentially G.....G.....G.... thing that happened....was that a certain board member (known to be slightly partial to a glass or 27)......was drinking WATER...

I actually got another one of those "Blank Thai stares"...when I asked the waitress if she knew what Fish do in water....(after being told the "dump" is fucking BYO....WTF!!!)

My "partner in crime" then reminded both the Waitress & me that if Fish do it in water Water....Crocodiles do as well!!! ...lol..

As for drinking "Poofter" Coffee......No far can way!!!

We walked 50 mtrs to Starbucks and I ordered an Iced Coffee...... hadn't been to a Starbucks for about 3 years....Beach Rd Pattaya was the last one...if I recall correctly..

....After the first sip....I instantly remembered why it's 3 fucking years since I had one....(Starbucks Coffee, that it!!)

...A toss up which was worse... "Crocodile" or the coffee....

PS....another reason for the water.....was Monday's experience of watching a botten of Black Beam..."evaporate".... it must have...cos I was all alone... at home...."working"...

Cheers..... Definitely NOT......AC/DC

OH,

Thanks, I'll sleep better now, knowing I have a Royal "Pardon"....lol...

....Just a little fun folks....that's all....

I was having a chuckle to myself this morning....I wonder how many people actually....Believe what they read :rotl::rotl::hippie::rotl::rotl:

Just to update the unaware....AC/DC (in my case) was allotted to me by one K.Dawg....5555 and refers to Angry Cnut / Dum Cnut......

....NOT....someone who "Bats" for both sides....

A "Katoey Kwai"....I ain't!!! :yikes::yikes:

Cheers THDC.....(totally hetro Dum Cnut) :beer:

OH,

Thanks, I'll sleep better now, knowing I have a Royal "Pardon"....lol...

....Just a little fun folks....that's all....

I was having a chuckle to myself this morning....I wonder how many people actually....Believe what they read :rotl::rotl::hippie::rotl::rotl:

Just to update the unaware....AC/DC (in my case) was allotted to me by one K.Dawg....5555 and refers to Angry Cnut / Dum Cnut......

....NOT....someone who "Bats" for both sides....

A "Katoey Kwai"....I ain't!!! :yikes::yikes:

Cheers THDC.....(totally hetro Dum Cnut) :beer:

I am sure the snap-shots will dismiss any doubts :rotl::rotl::rotl:

I must accept some resposobility for the slightly misleading OP :nono::nono::nono:

The boa was actually left in the restaurant and the coffee was full strength. :neener::neener::neener:

Archived