Boardmember Outed

bust

A well known boardmember who prides himself on being the last man standing in several bars around Soi 33, usually with his knickers down around his ankles and his dress pulled up over his head was last night spotted in a Sydney Thai restaurant enjoying a plate of "satay sticks'. Strangely no beer, wine or spirits were anywhere to be seen with the patron enjoying several glasses of water.

He was then seen mincing up the road to a coffee lounge where he was overheard ordering a skim, de-caf cappucino with, marshmellows and insisting they were pink. Last seen disappearing into the night with his feather boa trailing behind.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm. Initially, I thought it to be me. But then I would not be caught dead with no booze. And I am a few miles away from Sydney at the moment. So not me.

Therefore, it must be Dumsoda. But that does not explain the "no booze" bit. :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

So a nice night out in Oxford Street then, Busty?

Hope he didn't drop anything on his way home and have to bend over to pick it up! :D

Maybe he's checked into St Vincent's today for a colonoscopy to check for any recent rectal damage! :grin:

I don't know... the "boardmember" in question's Missus goes away for a few days and he crosses the line and joins the dark side! :shocked:

Hope he threw away the sticks! :grin:

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl: :bangit: :bangit:

It could not have possibely been me.... well not "The Real ME"

Think I'll have to stick to the Bart Simpson defence here!!!!!

You didn't see me do it....(well most of you anyway!!)

None of you can PROVE I did it....(unless bust was taking photos while he was "Pretending" to call all of his 18 girl friends!!)

So, therefore I didn't do it....end of story!!!

Anyway...a "Friend" of mine told me he was in Sydney last night and ate dinner with a board member who seems to have a fixation with rapidly bouncing Mammalian protruberances :neener::grinyes::neener:

He tells me they ate Thai at a place called "Crocodile"....recommended by another board member......and from what I hear this other member may best be advised to stay with his curent vocation, cos he's obviously not cut out to be a Food Critic" :grinyes::grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes::grinyes:

The crap they served was ...(I am led to believe) even worse than the shit they serve on Planes....and fuck Nose..."My Friend"....is served a lot of that these days....not that he eats it....555555

"HE" said the massaman curry was like a sugar laden vegetable broth!!!!!! with VERY thin slices of Kwai mai sabai floating amongst it.....YUM!!!!

When he politely told the waitstaff that the Massaman was mai aloi and waan mak....she just gave that "Blank" Thai stare.....He said honest to Buddha he felt like he was back at MK Suki!!!!!

Anyway.....he said the Pad Sei Eu was quite edible....but only because he asked them to make it....combination.....Moo Gai and Talay.....again the blank Thai stare...but after calmly explaining what he would like....(as against what he would REALLY like)...it did arrive ...as ordered.....far can amazing!!!!!!

As to the Sky Pilot's... :neener::grinyes::neener: tip that the "Eye candy" was great in this....Gourmet's delight.....

"MY friend" highly recommends an urgent visit to Top Charon!!!!!!.....for a free eye test....

Although I have it on good authority that there was 1 definite..."Pick of the litter" :grinyes::grinyes::sex::grinyes::grinyes: that may have looked stunning wearing the Easter Ears that were lined up near the kitchen.... The request for her to wear them was unfortunately declined....even before she was asked to remove her clothes for the photos...

Anyway....in conclusion....all I can say is......it wasn't "ME"

Cheers DC

Archived