Irish Joke

teddy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite is an old one too, but I can't remember it exactly and I can't find it on the internet.

Something about a couple of new found friends who met in a pub, going through revelations about having grown up in the same village, gone to the same schools, and all sorts of other remarkable coincidences.

Someone complained, for whatever reason, and the bartender replied, "Don't worry, that's just the O'Malley brothers, drunk again."

Something like that...

I like the one about the Irishman who walks into a Bar at 7PM on a Tuesday, orders 3 pints of Guiness at once, spends a couple of hours drinking them then leaves. Next Tuesday the same thing happens, the following week the landlord said "I could serve them one at a time you know" he replies "Don't be doing that, this is my weekly drink with my Brothers, Paidrig is in London and Seamus is in Liverpool, every Tuesday at 7PM we all buy 3 pints so we can still have a drink together."

This goes on for a few months until one Tuesday at 7PM he walks in and ordered 2 pints, the Landlord walked over later and said "Sorry for your Loss" the Irishman replies "What Loss?" the Landlord says "Well For the last few months it has been 3 beers for you and your brothers but this week I notice you only have 2 beers I assumed the worse"

"Give Over" replied the Irishman "I have stopped drinking now"

Paddy gets a job on a building site,

the first day the foreman says to Paddy,

"Paddy, oile find yer somthin to do later when oi come back from me breakfast, but fer now could you just go over der and measure that flagpole lyin on the floor for me now".

The foreman has his breakfast and returns to find Paddy who has dug a hole. erected the flagole and was at the top of a mobile scaffold hanging down a long tape measure.

"Be Jesus Paddy. what the feck are ya doin, why did ye not just measure it on the ground"

Paddy replied, "well I tort it was the height ye were wantin, not the length"

• 2 weeks later...

The science ministries of the USA,the UK and Irish republic were asked to embark on a study to find out what the fuction of the helmet on the end of a mans penis was for.

The American scientists at the cost $100,000 came to the conclusion that it was for the womans pleasure.

The British scientists at s cost of £10,000 concluded that it was for the mans pleasure.

The Irish scientists spent 2 Euro's and decided it was to stop your hand from slipping of the end!

Archived