Apartment Cleaning in BKK

MooNoi

I am moving out of my studio in Bangkok in just over a month's time.

Before I vacate, I need to clean it in order to pass the real estate and landlord's inspection. (I don't think I will get my 2 month's deposit back as I am leaving the lease 2 months early).But obviously still a condition of the lease it has to be thoroughly cleaned upon vacation.

Anyone know someone or a cleaning company that will come and clean my apartment (and I mean *REALLY* clean it) better than I ever can.

It's only a small studio, so wouldn't take long, but need floors mopped, bathroom scrubbed etc. etc. (Stuff that blokes aren't really good at! :grin: )

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

MooNoi

I left when my lease was up. Was suppose to get my deposit back, but they said in order to get my 2 month deposit back I had to sign a new lease. New lease's claim if you break the lease, you loose your deposit. After we got everything out of the apartment, I went back to clean the apartment. When I enetered, 2 of the apartment employees were already there - I assume to glean whatever I did not take. It looked like I wasn't going to get my deposit, but I hadn't paid the last month's rent so I feel the apartment people made one month's deposit but I didn't make out too bad because I didn't clean the apartment. Wife was in full agreement as to how I handled this.

Clean the thing yourself. I reckon I'll be able to clean mine in a day when emptied, perhaps half a day. I suppose it depends where you put your stuff and how much you actually have as to whether you can take your stuff out and then clean it. I'll be having a roll over period of at least a week.

I am moving out of my studio in Bangkok in just over a month's time......

Moo Noi, do you live in a studio (def: bedroom with attached bathroom) because you are an English teacher, or someone of similar earning power, or just because you enjoy living in a confined space? :grin:

Moo Noi, do you live in a studio (def: bedroom with attached bathroom) because you are an English teacher, or someone of similar earning power, or just because you enjoy living in a confined space?

No... none of the above.

I live alone, so don't need a big space.

The 2 main reasons are:

1) Location: I could probably have a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment for the same money, but I'd be right out at On Nut or Bang Sue or somewhere. Where I am is 2 minute walk from both the Skytrain and Subway and convenient for my work.

2) Time That I'm Here: I travel a fair amount for work, so am probably only here about 15-18 days per month on average. And when I'm here I'm out-and-about most nights, so it's just a place to crash really.

If I was here day-in, day-out, yes I'd get a bigger place, but it just isn't necessary.

Also, the facilities here are great - swimming pool, gym, sauna etc...

Hey Piggy....just take home 2....(or3) and gettem working in "Rotating" shifts...tip well...and ALL bases are covered

Just a thought!! :grinyes::beer::grinyes::grinyes:

Not as far fetched as it sounds, several years ago when I realised I would have more chance of surviving here away from Lower Suk and moved out from my apartment there I did barfine 2 BG's for 3-4 for days to help with the moving (Booking Cheap vans / drivers etc), the cleaning and the 3 nights relaxing in the process.

Sure beats Pickfords back in the UK

Archived