Times are changing?

HeartThais

Hehe - Wonderlust, it looks like we got under his skin. :D

CT - you need us to keep the little devil on your shoulder that keeps telling you you're a stud in his place. It's in all of us (I'll admit mine) and, living in Pattaya every day, it is strong in you. :)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is sad for these girls, they might be total stunners except having an amazing personality and a pure heart and could give one the best time in his life but they are ruled out by the 2 perfect Ã?berstuds Bibblies and Wonderlust! What a shame! :)

I can recognise a nice personality but my dick's not shagging the personality - it's relying 90% on the signals coming from my eyes and maybe 10% from touch.

My particular dick happens to have the hots for tits much bigger than a girl's waist with no real scars. Recognising that tits aren't a commodity that ages well, I've tried to retrain it but I can't. Occasionally, I'll like girls without big tits but the natural urge is still overwhelmingly towards big tits. What can I do? :dunno:

(It's not at all fussy about faces btw. :D

That's why I get annoyed at girls who spend so much time on their makeup and hair while letting themselves get fat, especially as I bother to keep myself in shape. :thumbdown: )

amazing personality and a pure heart..

:barf:

You're not speaking in front of a load of women here, mate. You can be honest.

People with personalities you like = friends.

Not (necessarily) the same as people you want to shag (which is what we're talking about here, I think!)

>people are weird<

I agree. This fixation on perfect breasts and no stretchmarks.

I've had girls with perfect breasts and no stretchmarks, and some turned out to be dead fish, or totally devoid of personality.

Some of my best companions ever had stretchmarks and or indifferent breats (Tiny, hanging, silicone) but had great personalities, were fun to be with, very 'loving' as in affentionate, close cuddly caring etc.

Perfect looks are overrated IMHO.

OK, I'm not CT's equivalent of mid 30's Adonis, just an average late 50's, slightly potbellied partly bald bloke, but I prefer girls who are fun rather then those who just look good. And I prefer it when they have fun.

It's all a roll of the dice.

I've had stunners who fucked like champs, and girls with "amazing personalities" that couldn't shag to save their life.

Ask 100 guys what makes the best type of girl, and you'd probably get 100 different answers.

If there was any true indicators of good performance, none of us would ever pick a dud.

There's no way to know what you're really getting until you're between the sheets.

I've found the same. Nice girls don't make better sex - although they're nicer to do 'normal things' with. In fact, they're usually worse and I feel worse about not having a good time and getting rid of them because they're nice people.

My reasoning for preferring girls with great bodies is:

1. If they're crap in bed, at least looking at their bodies can make me horny. It's much easier to cum that way than the other way around (catching sight of a particularly unsexy bit can put a dent in the mood). :thumbup:

2. If you're paying for it, why not? :dunno:

IKKRANG

look what is written under my name! Getting Fat doesnt really mean I am an Adonis. I dont even think the girls want that, I rather think they are looking for entertainment

Men are shallow to some extent, let me be the first who admist that I rather have a gilr that appreciates me instead of having perfect skin!

I agree with liquidflux, there seems to be no predictor of what makes a good fuck, while still in the bar, although one who is very physical, encourages a lot of diddling, end gets wet in the process may give some reason to think she may be a G.F.

Bibblies:1. If they're crap in bed, at least looking at their bodies can make me horny. It's much easier to cum that way <

Yes, one of my ex regulars fell in that category, I'd occasionally BF her just for the pleasure of looking at her, but would usually get bored with her really quickly, as she was a total starfish.

Mainsail >"You can't fuck a personality."<

I don't agree. I tend to LT only, (apart from ST in the afternoon when I am on the leash, or to take the edge off before evening)

'good personality to me means they're fun. The time spent f..ing during a LT (Being an older bloke) is less then the time spent yakking, cuddling, eating etc. Much rather spend time with a girl who'se fun to be with then a stunner.

The discussion implies that the girl either had a good personality or is perfect looking! We should not forget to mention that you can have both which is what I prefer :)

I am not a fan of tattoos but occasionally I like them when it is huge and artwork. I know a girl who has her complete back covered in ink, it is very sexy on her.

I was trying to pay attention the stretch mark girls last night and couldn't even find too many. Seems that the bar owners of the bars I prefer doesn't like them either!

However, if I end up with Mrs Starfish in bed it can happen that I tell her to stop and leave, I rather have no sex instead of lame sex.

Archived