Times are changing?

HeartThais

Haven't been back to LOS in a year. Stopped by my first night at Morning/Night and took one of the girls back home. It was a late night at Spice and then back to the hotel. In the morning, she had her monthly all over the bed. We laughed. I went to 7-11 to take care of that and she slept til about 1pm.

As she was getting ready to go, I slipped her 2K. She then asked me for more. I've never had this happen with a Morning/Night girl... Otherwise, she is a real sweetie, very cute and demure.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the "new" Bangkok, HT!

Did you get a nooky in the morning? No?

So why give her 2K in the first place? How many lady drinks did you buy her before you BF'd her?

Buy her any food/phone cards/snacks/cigarettes/etc?

She asked for more? Why?

Hoped you didn't give her "more".

Get the skytrain down to Ekkamai... get on a bus for 110 baht or so, and get down to Pattaya.

Trust me.

Yes, Heartthais,

[color:red]the times they are changing![/color]

Some explanations:

1. Beer bar girl from NEP area:

I take your example of your Morning/Night-Bar girl:

The barfine was 500 Baht.

If I got it right your girl wanted to have 2500 Baht for LT.

That makes 3000 Baht LT for a Morning/Night girl, a beer bar girl.

That means for an American guy â?? concerning the actual currency rate â?? nearly 100 Dollars for a LT.

And there are no drinks, no lady drinks and no food and beverages, no taxi, no hotel room, nothing!

And what did you get from her? Two fucks in the night or was it only one shot?

In the morning it was finished with sanuk because of her menstruation.

And she was not satisfied with 2000 Baht! Crazy! Ridiculous!

And we have the end of April, which means it is Sauregurkenzeit (as we say in German),

absolute off-season.

2. Stunner or super star from a gogo bar from NEP:

Barfine 600 Baht, and 2500 â?? 3500 Baht for LT

Once again: this makes more than 100 Dollar for an US-guy. For LT only!

3. The attitude?

In my opinion more and more girls get mercenary and accounting and start loosing this girlfriend feeling.

Not bad, I only can say!

Yes, the times they are a-changing!

I donâ??t blame it on the notorious overpayers, boobies and chuckleheads.

I donâ??t put the blame on the greedy bars and their prices.

be continued

The outlook for the coming years:

We all have to turn us into â??two or three weeks millionaire Bill Gatesâ? to get some sanuk

while being in Bangkok. The reasons for that bad change are not only the overpayers.

A short outline only:

1. Thailand is changing from an emerging country into a dynamically developing industrial

country (Tiger State), and thus supplying more and more better paid jobs for all Thais

(inclusive not or bad educated girls and young women from Isaan and the north). Thailand is

on its way getting a prosperous and a well-to-do society. That means more and better jobs for all,

higher income for all and higher prices for us sanukers.

2. Since about 1985 / 1986 / 1987 Thailandâ??s population development changed from a

growing population into a declining population! Due to the fact that Thailand is for about

20 years a declining population (less babies were born), there are from now on less girls in the

age group 20 to 25 where the sex industry can recruit their stuff!

Conclusion:

- Prices in bars and for the girls, as well as in the whole sanuk scene will go up to a level

many of the normal average farlang sanukers cannot pay any more..

- Girls get more and more professionalized! Attitude of the girls will change more and more

into a professionalized disposition (an affected coldness) we all know from our western girls.

Now in the year 2007 we are witnesses of the [color:red]Götterdämmerung[/color] (twilight of the Gods) of

Thailandâ??s sanuk scene.

It is getting slowly but surely worse!

This decline is a slow process dragging on for several years.

Less girls, worse attitude, higher prices for drinks, barfines, girls etcâ?¦

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

Charly

Hamburg / Deutschland

and MooNoi,

your advice that Heartthai should move on to Pattaya is a good one.

The Pattaya-sanuk scene is still much cheaper than Bangkok.

But â?? and this a BIG but â?? the Pattaya sanuk-waggon is navigating in the same direction as Bangkok.

Pattaya is following Bangkok with a certain time lag of two or three years.

Many of the better gogo bars in Pattaya pay their dancers and show girls a salary

between 12.000 Baht to 18.000 Baht! Living Dolls Showcase, for example.

So why should those gogo girls go for LT for only 1500 Baht?

They quote 2000 to 3000 Baht!

These very high incomes destroy the girlsâ?? attitude and make them mercenary and accounting

and they start loosing this girlfriend feeling.

In former years you could have a lot of sanuk and fun and sexual pleasure for about 5000 Baht

(depending on your drinking habits). The girls were friendly and we got spoiled with girlfriend experience.

Nowadays you need more than 7000 to 8000 Baht to get the same.

[color:red]The times they are a-changing, in Pattaya too![/color] Slowly but surely.

What do you think, what were the reasons for Khun Sanuk (the board owner) to change the name

of the domain from Nanaplaza.com to Thai360.com?

In the long run the nightlife scene will be too expensive and will be too destroyed and too

unappealing for the most of us.

Other themes, aspects and facets of Thailand will come in focus when the nightlife will be arrived

on a level which can be compared with Hamburg-St.Pauli, Frankfurt or Amsterdam:

Over-priced, deceptive, bogus, flat and repelling!

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

Charly

Hamburg / Deutschland

Ahhhhh...."The Good Old days"....... I remember when Petrol was 11 cents a litre.... when I could go to a good restaurant and eat for $20.

Bar fines were 100Baht......and long long time 500 Baht.....

....Do I need to go on....??????

Of course....Times are changing.....that's life...

...Are you still earning the same Salary as you earned in 1986?????

But for sure....these "scamming", "scheming" "Rip off merchants" are stuffing things up for "US" by pushing prices through the roof.... :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Stop dreaming of the past and take a reality check!!!!

Rest my case

"...Are you still earning the same Salary as you earned in 1986?????..."

Adjusted for inflation, yes, pretty damned close :( . And I do put a lot of it on the guys who over pay and throw money around...The girl was most likely after what ever she could get, if the OP told her no, then she got nothing more, if he was fool enough to give it to her, then well, mai pen rai...but such things do help raise expectations and thus prices...

And they know what kind of money some of us make too. Years ago a lot of them didn't have a clue.

Try explaining the exchange rate to them when they've never left the country or had to change money. Think they'll understand how our money buys about 20% less than it did from around the start of the year?

Archived