Times are changing?

HeartThais

Look that is the thing with you! Another wild assumption because you want to understand my posts as they were written by a stud doesn't mean that I am feeling like a stud, it is what you want to understand! I said often enough that I am a total average guy! It is YOUR interpretation that I am bragging. I don't consider sex 4 money as bragging. You come on this board making generalizations, asking for evidence of the existence of thai boyfriends make another wild assumption that mothers are "most likely" more in a long term relationship than others and you round it up with a false logic that a woman that has given birth has a more stretched out pussy. That is bar logic but not very profounded knowledge This only happens when the the pelvic floor musculature stays relaxed after giving birth which usually only happens when delivering a 9 pound baby which is obviously not the norm in Thailand!

I have nothing against you WL, you seem to be a nice bloke.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We all have different standards. Maybe you can't tell which of your girls have babies but connoisseurs of the slim waist, flat tummy and tight pussy like me definitely can. :grinyes:

Ask Dumsoda about Red Dress Lady, she gave birth to 3 babies, of course he doesn't know much about her pussy but she is one of the smallest and tightest girls I know!

I kind of agree with Wonderlust. One can detect a slight impression 'Stud of Pattaya' about some of your posts. :)

Your case is not helped by your choice of user name. I had no idea but looked it up on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Troy

Dr. Christian Troy is a fictional character played by Julian McMahon on the FX Networks series Nip/Tuck...

Characterization

Christian is initially characterized as a self-absorbed womanizer with no qualms about using people to get what he wants. He drives flashy cars, wears Gucci-brand clothes, and frequents Miami's best nightclubs. He also has a large, uncircumcised penis.

:shocked::D

My views are probably skewed because I stay away from girls with babies.

Unless you are a gynecologist you won't be able to tell if a girl is a mother or not! Many girls are smart enough to treat their body with decent body lotions and breast massages during pregnancy! I could line up 50 girls that gave a birth to a child and you couldn't tell the difference.

Again, I agree with Wonderlust. I don't know about him being my twin brother( :) ) but it sounds like the post-baby tits/stomach issue is as important to him as it is to me and, when it's that important to you, you become an expert. I suppose others like you, CT, don't find it as important so don't really notice the small details.

I'd estimate that I can tell by sight in the vast majority of cases. The tell-tale signs are usually in the breasts (which are never the same again :( ). Of course, my interest is mainly in girls with bigger breasts and I guess a smaller breasted girl might be able to get away with it a bit better but, even then, I'll still usually notice something in the nipples or tummy. There IS a difference in the small details and, imo, you can tell from these just as you can tell the age of most people by small details in their faces.

In all my years, I've only seen one case where a pair looked as good after as it did before. But even then, they don't feel nearly the same. :(

I thought stretch marks and such didn't go away with lotions...? had to be lazered off, or tuck/stretched out using surgery...Mrs. Hippies tits look fine, the stomach could use work, has 1 kid age 8. In addition to the stretch marks, there is the tit issue, and the hip issue...I think it is fairly easy to tell in 99% of cases, especially once they are naked.

Stretch marks can be prevented with decent lotions during pregnancy, even when I think a real small girl with a big baby doesn't really have a chance! I know plenty of girls who have a perfect skin, not the slightest sign of stretch marks and girl with a brilliant set of boobs who gave birth. Some are just lucky I guess that they don't have to suffer from the downsides of pregnancy. Although I agree with Bibblies WL and Hippie that in the most cases the girls will never look the same, the point is that I don't even recognize these girls as potential fun provider anymore. That is the good thing about Pattaya, here are so many girls you learn quickly how to ignore those you don't like and about to stretch marks or lazy boobs we are on the same page but it wouldn't be fair for those that took great care of themselves during pregnancy which show no signs of a baby to write them off just like that, especially not (and I am sure about that) when it comes from 4 guys like us who wouldn't see perfection when they look in the mirror!

I kind of agree with Wonderlust. One can detect a slight impression 'Stud of Pattaya' about some of your posts. :)

Your case is not helped by your choice of user name. I had no idea but looked it up on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Troy

Yawn, whatever. Again, there is nothing to brag about when you get laid with a hooker! Everybody understands what he wants to understand wtihout seeing someone elses facial impressions. You know that I thought you are a 60 years old because you keep on complaining about the present and praise everything from the past! It is so easy to be wrong!

And not knowing the TV Show Nip Tuck is your loss, Christian Troy is the wildest, craziest and sickest TV show character and I have picked the name for none of these "out of context" reasons above! :) You should really watch this show, I haven't met a person yet who didn't loved it from minute one. You can buy Season One at Panthip for 300 baht, after the first 10 minutes you will be hooked for good. Season 5 just started on Tuesday on F/X in the USA!

:)

"Stretch marks can be prevented with decent lotions during pregnancy, "

Sadly not true, I thought also, rubbed and rubbed the belly, but still, with a giant boy, stretch marks occur. Sister has none, but her babies not the same size as monster Faranginstein.

Lotions help, but "shark bite" is sometimes not avoidable.

Note it is far more common on dark skins which are more likely to get Keeloid scaring than white skin. Also marks don't shows as bad on white skin, but I've seen the "Shark Belly" on Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Malay, Indo, and Negroid skins~

I actually said that "even when I think a real small girl with a big baby doesn't really have a chance!"

Just imagine how she would look without that lotions! It still makes the result better! It is sad for these girls, they might be total stunners except having an amazing personality and a pure heart and could give one the best time in his life but they are ruled out by the 2 perfect Ã?berstuds Bibblies and Wonderlust! What a shame! :)

Archived