Times are changing?

HeartThais

On my visits to Isaan villages where whores comes from I've always noticed how many Thai men there are who obviously have no job, hanging around drinking and playing cards all day and all night, economically dependent on their sisters who sell themselves in Pattaya and Bangkok.

I just wonder, how would you know that? But I guess they proudly told you that?

They may just as well enjoy the benefits of their sisters being married to farang overseas, unless you`ll argue that is the same thing.

Some folks also in isan villages are doing quite well, all things considered, to an extent that will allow their useless offspring to sit around idle all day. It doesn`t take much to live in an Isan village, nor to hit the bottle.

Besides you may very well find that this idle layabout is nonexistant during rainy season. I certainly don`t see noone idle during this period.

Isan villages are indeed where a large percentage of hookers come from, but there is not a single province in LOS not represented on the scene.

hn

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
guys pay the girls by giving them money from hand to hand! That is in fact the most disrespectful gesture you can do!
I take it scrunching the bills up into a tight ball and bouncing it off her forehead as she exits the bathroom doesn't go down too well either?

On my visits to Isaan villages where whores comes from I've always noticed how many Thai men there are who obviously have no job' date=' hanging around drinking and playing cards all day and all night, economically dependent on their sisters who sell themselves in Pattaya and Bangkok. [/quote']

I just wonder, how would you know that? But I guess they proudly told you that?

They may just as well enjoy the benefits of their sisters being married to farang overseas, unless you`ll argue that is the same thing.

Some folks also in isan villages are doing quite well, all things considered, to an extent that will allow their useless offspring to sit around idle all day. It doesn`t take much to live in an Isan village, nor to hit the bottle.

Besides you may very well find that this idle layabout is nonexistant during rainy season. I certainly don`t see noone idle during this period.

Isan villages are indeed where a large percentage of hookers come from, but there is not a single province in LOS not represented on the scene.

hn

It's obvious from speaking to the women and men in a lot of Isaan villages that most of the girls work in Pattaya and most of the men don't work at all. Of course there's more to the Isaan economy than that. A lot of the girls work in textile factories and I've met some men who work in motorcycle factories. The girls are definitely the main bread winners though (through prostitution or marriage) and I've never seen evidence of these supposed P.I.M.P G.A.N.G.S.T.A.S that some posters here suggest rule the roost.

None of us really know the percentage of hookers in the farang scene with Thai boyfriends but 95% just defies common sense. How many whores are there in Pattaya? 30,000? So there are 28,000 Thai pimps/boyfriends living in Pattaya? Where do they all hide? Apart from the moto boys and hello boys you don't see that many Thai men around. Also I go for 18-22 year old girls. What percentage of girls in that age group in the world have a long-term boyfriend? Probably less that half. Are Thai hookers more likely than other girls to be able to maintain a long term relationship? No doubt most of them fuck around with Thai men as well as farangs but to suggest they're that successful in maintaining long term relationships with Thai men is just silly.

"...Also I go for 18-22 year old girls. What percentage of girls in that age group in the world have a long-term boyfriend? Probably less that half. Are Thai hookers more likely than other girls to be able to maintain a long term relationship?..."

We are not talking the world, we are talking LOS, and the culture is not the same as in the west. Many girls in that age group already have kids, many are or have been married to the father before he fucked off...

"...No doubt most of them fuck around with Thai men as well as farangs but to suggest they're that successful in maintaining long term relationships with Thai men is just silly..."

According to some, very few Thai marrages are that sucessful in the western sense of the word. Look, as long as the money comes in, the TGuys will stick around, she goes off, he fucks around, knocks up another girl, she gets pissed, dumps him (or maybe not) and then the new girl goes off to work...never ending cycle...

guys pay the girls by giving them money from hand to hand! That is in fact the most disrespectful gesture you can do!
I take it scrunching the bills up into a tight ball and bouncing it off her forehead as she exits the bathroom doesn't go down too well either?

A lot of whores just stick their hand out and ask for the cash. Even if you stick it in their pocket while hugging them goodbye, they often take it out and count it and ask for more...no idea where all the guys find their sensitive whores who are so easily offended...

The only thing I really see changing is this, the whores have gotten smarter (sort of in one sense anyway) and we punters have gotten dumber.

Years back, you heard guys boasting of how little they paid, how they controlled the deal/game. You never heard of guys buying them houses, trucks etc...dead cow letters were laughed at, and they took forever to arrive, you could just laugh it off and say "sorry Lek, never got the letter" when/if you returned.

Nowadays boards like this are filled with guys who will boast of over paying and writing it off as "I can afford it, she needs it etc..." Guys who openly boast of sending too much money every month, buying them cars/trucks, houses etc...such people were seldom heard of long ago, and were laughed at when they were heard of.

Guys like this have no concept of the game, and have no respect for this game, Guys like this are what ruined the game, plain and simple.

Old Hippie, on that I will agree with you and put some of the blame on the internet with its rapid propagation of information as well. Incidentally, as a side note, the b-gals are all too aware than farang are aware of the more general scams they like to put down; double, triple bluffs now the norm.

On where are the local men in Pattaya. They are where the accommodation is cheap or free (in exchange for a minor bit of work), ie nowhere tourists are likely to go. In Bangkok, you have huge numbers packed into Soi Cowboy upstairs rooms as well as an upstairs gigolo bar, Soi 30 on Soi Ekamai has a huge concentration of them... and there are countless other areas. Lots stay upcountry if the gal can visit them regularly.

The men vary from good (into it for genuine love not money) to completely nasty (running a pack of gals from the village). Apart from the ex-brothel gals working en masse in some of the big bars, it is all amateur stuff and easy enough to suss with a bit of time and cutting off the money.

Percent of gals who have Thai boyfriends/husbands who actually finish with them after getting married legally (any other form of marriage means nothing to Thai gals, they are not that stupid...) I would put at ten percent!

As long as the money comes in, Thai guys will wait years or even decades for their gal to come back from farangland. Of course, they will f..k around something rotten, treat their friends, and generally make massive face for themselves with the gal's money.

Basically, if you want to get married to an Oriental lady go find a good women (not a b-gal, same nonsense there) in the Philipinnes, much easier than Thailand and they are desperate to leave the country.

I don't go by what they tell me but by what is blatantly obvious e.g. from getting to know girls who share apartments with other girls, staying with them a while, listening to their phone conversations etc with no evidence of any Thai boyfriend. Also they like to share gossip about other girls in their bars and it quickly becomes obvious who does and who doesn't have a Thai boyfriend. Some do but most don't.

I second that.

Spent much time with BG's in their rooms, never saw any trace of TBF's

Again,

I am sticking by 95 percent actually for local men being involved with Thai girls, passing them off as brothers, fathers, cousins, car driver, even a bin man for a nearby school... totally beyond the pale!

Again also :wanker:,

I live in the village and have my eyes and ears open. Whilst MOST girls in the village have children and some were abandonned by the thai bf/husband, those of them who went "work bar" (and the numbers are HIGH) do not eat from two plates.

They find a farang and stick with him.

I still need to find a case where one has a thai bf/husband "on the side". I now they exists somewhere.

Archived