Times are changing?

HeartThais

I don't go by what they tell me but by what is blatantly obvious e.g. from getting to know girls who share apartments with other girls' date=' staying with them a while, listening to their phone conversations etc with no evidence of any Thai boyfriend. Also they like to share gossip about other girls in their bars and it quickly becomes obvious who does and who doesn't have a Thai boyfriend. Some do but most don't.[/quote']

I second that.

Spent much time with BG's in their rooms, never saw any trace of TBF's

Ok, but, I have also spent time with these girls, sometimes in their rooms, didn't see TBFs either...but that doesn't mean he isn't up country or in another part of the country...who are the fathers of their kids? What is her relationship to him? Most people know the bond never compleately breaks.

Mrs. Hippie #2 Just married some guy from L.A. She is 27, has an 11 year old daughter with a Thai guy, he is a cop in BKK. She has some contact with him, he has no financial care/obligation to the kid (as in no required child suport) she does "deal with him sometimes" usually when he want's needs money. She does give it to him...

She wants to take the kid to the USA with her, he has said she must fuck him again, and pay him, she will do it she said... I asked why, she said "...he is my daughter's father..." that simple.

Most of these girls do have a Thai guy around, and most likely a farang or 2...just because you don't see evidence of it doesn't mean he isn't there.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't go by what they tell me but by what is blatantly obvious e.g. from getting to know girls who share apartments with other girls' date=' staying with them a while, listening to their phone conversations etc with no evidence of any Thai boyfriend. Also they like to share gossip about other girls in their bars and it quickly becomes obvious who does and who doesn't have a Thai boyfriend. Some do but most don't.[/quote']

I second that.

Spent much time with BG's in their rooms, never saw any trace of TBF's

Maybe he's in his own room, which is paid for by the BG. I know quite a few girls who keep 2 rooms. One for the customers/sponsors (a place to store all their shit, like clothes, teddy bears, trinkets, and various other junk bought for them by customers), and one where they actually live.

Not hard to do when you consider a decent room, by Thai standards, can be had for 4-5k baht a month.

I know girls with different rooms they share with different girls, and they have different bank accounts, different phone numbers/phones, emails...etc, all set up to deceive their various sponsors...I don't know why *SOME guys* have such a hard time believeing *SOME* girls pull this shit...

" Guys like this have no concept of the game, and have no respect for this game " .

OH ,

I wish to make absolutely clear that I have the highest grade of respect for this " game " . Currently sponsoring property No. 2 you may put me on the Nanaplaza blacklist of unwanted whoremongers :evil: , no problem .

BuBi

Nok is different

None of us really know the percentage of hookers in the farang scene with Thai boyfriends but 95% just defies common sense. How many whores are there in Pattaya? 30,000? So there are 28,000 Thai pimps/boyfriends living in Pattaya?

You must be under the impression that their boyfriends live in Pattaya! The many of them stay at home and "take care" of the baby. I guess you have heard the "when i got pregnant he ran away" story too many times that you have started to actually believe it! I know at least 10 girls who have a thai boyfriend at home and a thai boyfriend in Pattaya and they also have a farang boyfriend! 95% is against common sense, I agree with you!

The evidence you would find if you would spend more time off the tourist places. There is one "restaurant" where the most girls go after work, it opens at 3am, it is just a huge lawn somewhere near 3rd road, there is a car providing the music and they cook the food in a tent. I have been there 20 times, have always been the only farang together with my friend, we always went there with a group of 10 girls and at least 7 of them hooked up with their Thai boyfriend. All of them nice fellas, treating me well like on of their own, when I looked around I saw a bunch of familiar faces sitting with Thai men as well! You can also see them on Soi Buoakoh Market, Food Court and on thai concerts or all thai karaoke bars!

The thing is it doesn't matter as long you just wanna have fun!

Maybe he's in his own room, which is paid for by the BG. I know quite a few girls who keep 2 rooms. One for the customers/sponsors (a place to store all their shit, like clothes, teddy bears, trinkets, and various other junk bought for them by customers), and one where they actually live

Exactly! Very good observation, a farang would never think that because it is against the logic! I wouldn't say the Thai Girl pays for his room as well because many work at Boyz Town or drive a Baht Bus or a motorbike or make tattoos, working construction or in a hotel etc........ One TBF of a "girl" friend once told me that he liked it better up country because he could relax all day, in Pattaya he feels the competition of the working crowd and he was scared to loose his girlfriend over a thai man that is making money :)

I asked him if he was ever scared to loose her over a farang, he said, only in the first month but they stay together since they are 13yo and he knows that she prefers a thai man! This guy is a Janitor!

I was not referring to you. I was speaking in general terms, and I hope Nok is different, and I hope you are both very happy...ah how does your wife of 36+ years is it? feel about all this? I mean you posted that honesty and respect were important to a marrage so I assume she trusts you to be honest and respectful, and have told her about all this...?

Anyway, enjoy, and best of luck to you.

I read through this thread and think to myself.......fark being a punter must be hard work. All the thinking and analising that goes on. All the question and doubts and delusions. Oh well each to their own. :beer:

:yeahthat:

The only time I think it would be of a concern is if you are thinking of sponsorship.

For the average monger on holiday, it's about getting pissed, getting your rocks off, waking up at noon, and doing it all again! :grinyes:

Archived