Times are changing?

HeartThais

My views are probably skewed because I stay away from girls with babies. Obviously those girls are likely to have a Thai boyfriend or husband. I've never understood why farang men are so tolerant of whores with babies. I'm sure Thai and other Asian men wouldn't pay good money for teat nipples and a stretched tummy and pussy. First thing I look for in a go go bar is a nice tight tummy to be sure.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the average monger on holiday, it's about getting pissed, getting your rocks off, waking up at noon, and doing it all again! :grinyes:

Ah ha -- I knew I could be Above Average at something, and now I've discovered my calling -- I'm never up by noon on my monger holidays! But wait, does that make me an above-average monger, or below average? I was never one for maths.

Agree that the boyfriend and other lies only matter when they interfere in my sick little world of debauchery -- as long as they keep them separate from my good times, who gives a fuck... That said, I'm still discreetly sticking the money in her pocket, well after noon -- because that and the rest of my illusions are still somehow part of my good debauched times... It's all those blessed little Thai lies and obfuscations that let me continue to live my various illusions.

And yes, bust, it's hard work... It ain't easy, bein' cheesy...

YimSiam :)

thaienow: "Again also ,

I live in the village and have my eyes and ears open. Whilst MOST girls in the village have children and some were abandonned by the thai bf/husband, those of them who went "work bar" (and the numbers are HIGH) do not eat from two plates.

They find a farang and stick with him.

I still need to find a case where one has a thai bf/husband "on the side". I now they exists somewhere."

I have lived upcountry village too, if the gal has money she will have the guys all over her - thai villages are completely different places when the lights are turned off and no farang are roaming around.

To be fair, in the past 25 years I have come across THREE thai girls who wanted absolutely nothing to do with Thai men (and they were from the same extended Nong Khai family), and there was no way they would be allowed to live in the upcountry community under those circumstances, though short visits with plenty of money to the family were okay.

To be fair, in the past 25 years I have come across THREE thai girls who wanted absolutely nothing to do with Thai men (and they were from the same extended Nong Khai family), and there was no way they would be allowed to live in the upcountry community under those circumstances, though short visits with plenty of money to the family were okay.

I've experienced the same thing. Girls who land themselves a decent falang often find themselves in a very difficult position with ex-Thai boyfriends and male family members. If they spend a lot of time around falang they start to see them as a bunch of spongers.

I remember going back to a village with a girlfriend....a guy starts going through her bag and helping himself to stuff! I couldn't believe it. The alpha brother-in-law it was...she said nothing so neither did I.

My views are probably skewed because I stay away from girls with babies. Obviously those girls are likely to have a Thai boyfriend or husband. I've never understood why farang men are so tolerant of whores with babies. I'm sure Thai and other Asian men wouldn't pay good money for teat nipples and a stretched tummy and pussy. First thing I look for in a go go bar is a nice tight tummy to be sure.

Your assumptions and generalizations are quite entertaining. What makes assume that girls with a baby have more Thai boyfriends then those without a baby??? You remind me a little bit of myself when I was just a visitor. I had a lot of assumptions which turned out to be wrong. I believed to know everything or at least a lot and today I learn every day something new and all I know for certain is that I will never stop learning!

Unless you are a gynecologist you won't be able to tell if a girl is a mother or not! Many girls are smart enough to treat their body with decent body lotions and breast massages during pregnancy! I could line up 50 girls that gave a birth to a child and you couldn't tell the difference. I personally know many mothers who tell their customers that they don't have a baby and once they have him in the trap she tells him the truth!

Let's not base your assumptions on their informations, let's base em on facts!

I'm glad I entertain you as much as your "I am the Stud of Pattaya" posts entertain me.

I didn't say girls with babies have more Thai boyfriends. I said they're more likely to have a long term boyfriend or husband i.e. the father of their child.

We all have different standards. Maybe you can't tell which of your girls have babies but connoisseurs of the slim waist, flat tummy and tight pussy like me definitely can. :grinyes:

Funny reading posts like these. I'm quite glad I never fell in love with a bar girl in my early stage of thai madness because I sure would have become so paranoid after learning more. Nowadays I full blown cynic what comes to the scene so this is just fun reading :)

Archived