Fave Food When Come Home Pissed

MooNoi

As I am now... thanks to Sua Dum and his sms at 11.00pm this evening saying:

"Get down to Soi Cowboy now you lazy fat farang! Drinks to be had!!"

(It's now 4.11am and I just got back home!)

So what's your favourite snack or food when you come home pissed after a night on the tiles?

For some reason, I can't go past a few slices of toast with peanut butter... heaps of regular butter then a thick layer of peanut butter on top... :thumbup:

Or... a huge bowl of Corn Flakes. With icy cold milk. :thumbup:

Don't know why.. but these two things are so fantastic when I'm pissed!

What do you like to eat when you come back home pissed?

(Anyone who says "pussy" will be banned for being totally predictable! :grin: )

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piggy,

you hit it in one with the Toast, Butter & PNB...BUT...it MUST be accompanied by a Bourbon & Coke in the other hand....LOL....

Call me farkn "predictable"....but your other "Unmentionable" option has an even greater appeal to me....JMHO.....but I guess it depends on which "HOME" we're talking about!!!!!

Home here....PNB....for sure

"Home".....Bkk......no contest....I'll "starve"

:grinyes::grinyes::beer::grinyes::grinyes:

I usually pass out flat on my face while I'm either cooking it or thinking about it, so, never use the oven! :nono:

I have some high quality buffalo wings with ranch dressing in the fridge. Hmmm... tempting, but I'm not really drunk tonight.

If I were a rich guy, like Bill Gates or LeBron James, I'd have a chipper in my house, open between 2-10 AM. Grease is good!

If I'm heading home from the Cowboy I struggle to avoid going into the Fish and Chip Shop and if I'm in Patpong the same applies to MacDonalds, especially as I always get a taxi from that side of Silom.

If I do manage back to my hotel without a takeaway (food) then I'll call room service and order a chicken fried rice or a chicken with basil dish or whatever else is left (limited night time menu at The Regency Park and they only prepare so many of each dish in advance so often my first choice not available).

One thing I find about eating Thai food after being on the piss is that it needs to be spicy.

1st choice would be a Chicken Pepito Roll but where the feck would I get one of them? but in general mexican food with wraps full of guacamole, chillies, onions, peppers and refried beans, prawns, chicken or beef always does the trick. :cool:

Archived