Fave Food When Come Home Pissed

MooNoi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard that in the US they eat peanut butter with jam' date=' probably just more lies they make up about Americans.[/quote']

No.. they eat peanut butter with JELLY. (Which is really jam).

So what do Americans call what we call "jelly"?

And is there such a thing as "jam" in the USA?

Enlightened north Americans please explain!

I think that they call Jelly "Jello"......and they rub it over their genitals on Thanksgiving day to celebrate not being Canadian.

enlightened NO

but Jam has parts of the strawberry still in it ,

jelly is more like jello with the parts of the strawberry filtered out, still tons of sugar added to either one ,

I always buy Strawberry Jam to go with my creamy peanut butter , sometimes on blueberry muffins ,

OC

When in Thailand:

Footlong sandwich from Subway with as many jalapenos as they can fit on the thing.

Nana hamburger although I had to give those up for a while. One time I didn't quite get around to eating them before passing out. The next morning I woke up and found the sack drenched in a lifetime's worth of grease. Not what you want to see when you're hungover as hell.

When back in the States:

The list starts and ends with Taco Bell. As many tacos as you can get with the spare change left over from the night's festivities. One must also drench each of said tacos with a minimum of 5 packets of hot sauce.

There is one close by here in Copenhagen but its just not same without an eyefull of ass and a belly full of Sing! :tophat:

You have plenty of options when it comes to filling your belly with Sing in CPH as well.

And I guess it`s a fair bet to say that you can have more ass in CPH than you can handle :)

cheers

hn

subway sandwich steak and cheese

a cheeseburger from o'briens

those disgusting sausages at 7/11

in case I am not going home (yet), the tom yam gung at love scene is the best in bangkok, at least I think so.

old dutch is sadly closing early these days.

the noodle soup stand at sc asoke side is also pretty good, but you need to get a douple portion.

Archived