Fave Food When Come Home Pissed

MooNoi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In LoS: Goong shey nam pla, firey hot (it is very good at Penny Black on Cowboy). Or 6 or so pork-on-a-stick sticks, ideally from the vendor at the Suriwongse end of Patpong 2 (she has the best sauce).

In US: White Castle sliders, 8-10 of 'em. Cheesburgers with everything. If not available, then 2-3 Taco Bell Beef Combo Burritos.

Other countries, it varies on the local delicacy. But it should be either very spicy or very greasy or otherwise strong tasting.

Of course, my absolute favourite ood related thing to do when absolutely pished in LoS is to go shopping at Villa at soi 33. Great fun indeed in the morning to see just what your stupid drunk ass bought the night before! The worst was a packet of instant joak, pizza flavour...

Cheers,

SD - who still has that packet of pizza-flavoured joak

....Of course, my absolute favourite ood related thing to do when absolutely pished in LoS is to go shopping at Villa at soi 33. Great fun indeed in the morning to see just what your stupid drunk ass bought the night before!.....

So Villa Market is open till the early hours of the morning now? Excellent. :)

Often a burger if nothing at home. A good western kebab would do the trick but Pattaya only really has those chicken ones plus a couple of "make believe" lamb imitations.

Spicy stuff is good for me as well. Mama's noodle often comes in handy.

Back in blighty, a curry or a kebab was the order of the day. Kebab if skint, curry if flush. A sit down job with lager and shed loads of poppadums before ordering far too much food.

Archived